2013 3* JUCO OG Devonte Danzey signs with Auburn

ellitor

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for not knowing, what do you think about this guy, are there any highlights, and do you think he is likely to leave with an offer?

I think that he was one of the young men at dinner with ole TT when he bolted and left them all sitting there! Wow, Tommy, you are definitely a class act!!! Happy that we have Gus back! Think that great things are going to happen at Auburn!!!

I dont that is why i called someone and ask cause i am not in the know, but he dang sure is. That is why i shared what he said. He told me it reminde him of guys that played with him under pat dye. A real hard worker and would do a flip if you asked him too.

Guess they want to see him up close and personal. It's amazing how so many kids are listed in their HS or Juco programs as 6-6 or something and turn out to be 6-2 or so. You sure can't trust other people's scales or measuring sticks.

Heck yeah, wonder if any recruiting sites will talk about it hope it happened though, we need some help on the O-line.

Heck yeah, wonder if any recruiting sites will talk about it hope it happened though, we need some help on the O-line.

Cody McKee ‏@CodyMcKee247

Big get for #Auburn with JC OL Devonte Danzey should come in and play immediately

Profile info for Cody McKee says this:

Chasing dreams one day at a time, contributing to Swarm247 part of the @247sports network. I attempt to master football and basketball at BHS

JHoke on Rivals is saying that Hutchinson CC has confirmed it to him but as of now Auburn has not received any news of this from Devonte

If he has, hes keeping it a secret. I believe he will be committing/signing on the 25. But I also think that AU is the leader, by a WIDE margin.

If he has, hes keeping it a secret. I believe he will be committing/signing on the 25. But I also think that AU is the leader, by a WIDE margin.

I would not say wide margin but likely lead.

Archived