Put up or shut up

WarEagle123

I have always said, like many of you i'm sure, it doesn't matter how bad auburn is. As long as we beat the turds it will all be ok. Well it's time to test that theory this week. If we beat bama and keep them out of the title game I would be so freaking happy.

That is all

War Eagle

Well, I HOPE we win, but I'd say our chances are about as slim as Oregon being ranked ahead of Alabama tomorrow morning lol.

I've been waiting to see a "do we keep Chizik if we beat bammer" thread but I think this is as close as it will get :roflol:

I will do my best rolling on the floor smiley impression every day for an hour until next year's IB if AU somehow pulls off the impossible. Might even make a good Halloween costume next year.

Alabama fans around here have penciled their names into the NC game already. They laugh at any conversation that Georgia could be them.

If Auburn was to upset them this year, with the season we have had, and they realise that not only will they not have a NC but they will not go to the SEC Championship... Let's just say the governor might want to call the national guard in.

Alabama fans around here have penciled their names into the NC game already. They laugh at any conversation that Georgia could be them.

If Auburn was to upset them this year, with the season we have had, and they realise that not only will they not have a NC but they will not go to the SEC Championship... Let's just say the governor might want to call the national guard in.

Then bring on the national guard!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

AU will be blown out in the first half, however, UGA will beat Bammer. Count on it.

One can always HOPE that we can pull out the win... would be a GREAT Laugh.... CRAP HAPPENS.. Look at #1 and #2 today.. both flushed...

True, but unfortunately, we are not near Stanford's level or Baylor for that matter. Dang that pains me to say.

If you quit before you start, all is lost. I've seen bigger turn arounds and these guys have the potential and ability to do it. I will never quit or surrender. Now is the time to muster all we have. Now is not the time for negative thoughts or words. Now is the beginning of the second half of the season and time to turn it around. What say you Auburn! Do we stand and fight or wave the white flag. Now is the time to sing our fight song with heart. I say we can, we will fight on to the finish. We will win, we will beat bama. War Dam Eagle!

If you quit before you start, all is lost. I've seen bigger turn arounds and these guys have the potential and ability to do it. I will never quit or surrender. Now is the time to muster all we have. Now is not the time for negative thoughts or words. Now is the beginning of the second half of the season and time to turn it around. What say you Auburn! Do we stand and fight or wave the white flag. Now is the time to sing our fight song with heart. I say we can, we will fight on to the finish. We will win, we will beat bama. War Dam Eagle!

What position do you play?

Okay, just saying - but if Auburn does beat Alabama - who represents the West in the SEC Championship game? I tried to understand the three team (Bama with losses to TAMU and AU; TAMU with loss to Florida and LSU; LSU with losses to Florida and Bama) playoff for the SEC Divisional winner but just couldn't nail it down. I understand you use the three team format to get to two teams, then use head to head but which team is eliminated in the three team decision?

I have always said, like many of you i'm sure, it doesn't matter how bad auburn is. As long as we beat the turds it will all be ok. Well it's time to test that theory this week. If we beat bama and keep them out of the title game I would be so freaking happy.

That is all

War Eagle

What ? This is exactly what a little brother would say. Beating bama does not make this season ok by any stretch of the imagination. Not trying to rail on you, but this is inexcusable.

War Eagle !

That is all

War Eagle

Beating bama does not make this season ok by any stretch of the imagination.

War Eagle !

^^THIS^^ Better, but not ok. This 'nightmare' will be stuck in my memory for quite awhile.

That is all

War Eagle

You wouldn't be the only happy Auburn fan. This LSU fan would sell her soul to the Devil if that could happen. LOL I hate bama as much as y'all do

Well, I HOPE we win, but I'd say our chances are about as slim as Oregon being ranked ahead of Alabama tomorrow morning lol.

crap happens sometimes. LOL

One can always HOPE that we can pull out the win... would be a GREAT Laugh.... CRAP HAPPENS.. Look at #1 and #2 today.. both flushed...

Yep, yep, and yep LOL

Yep, and I have seen several facebook posts that say they are number 1, I have also had one to tell me that I had to pull for the SEC when they are playing. LOL. There is no way on Gods green Earth I will ever pull for bama. This same fan is so stupid, he said that there could possibly be a rematch with LSU/bama. I am telling you these people are Morons. And I know it is not possible for me to hate them as much as you do, but I think I am pretty close.

AU will be blown out in the first half, however, UGA will beat Bammer. Count on it.

bama is not even looking at those games, they are already playing in the big game, just ask them. LOL

Archived