2013 3* JUCO RB Cameron Artis-Payne commits to AUBURN!

ellitor

We still good with Payne?

Not an insider, but from what was reported previously Payne was reevaluating his options--though he didn't officially decommit.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

Look, Coach Chizik brought us a national championship. We wouldn't have won that had several key elements not been in place and Chizik and his staff are certainly among those elements. All credit for that!

That having been said, we've now got a team that is the very definition of a dysfunctional failure. For whatever reasons Chizik has lost the handle and he MUST be replaced. Hiring a private security firm to perform curfew bed-checks on players is the final, glaring example of a rudderless ship tossing on a stormy sea.

As mentioned above, there are three top-ten recruiting classes on this squad and the player development has been so dismal as to be non-existent. Who among them is better now than he was in high school? I can't think of one.

A change is imperative, but there's no reason to try to say that Chizik had nothing to do with our 2010 national championship, he had everything to do with it and he deserves credit for that.

I'd say Tommy Tuberville deserves a lot of credit since the majority of the team were his guys especially the offensive line.

you would have been known as a bamtard for saying this one year ago lol

Look, Coach Chizik brought us a national championship. We wouldn't have won that had several key elements not been in place and Chizik and his staff are certainly among those elements. All credit for that!

That having been said, we've now got a team that is the very definition of a dysfunctional failure. For whatever reasons Chizik has lost the handle and he MUST be replaced. Hiring a private security firm to perform curfew bed-checks on players is the final, glaring example of a rudderless ship tossing on a stormy sea.

As mentioned above, there are three top-ten recruiting classes on this squad and the player development has been so dismal as to be non-existent. Who among them is better now than he was in high school? I can't think of one.

A change is imperative, but there's no reason to try to say that Chizik had nothing to do with our 2010 national championship, he had everything to do with it and he deserves credit for that.

Your name should be changed to Threaddigger

I'd say Tommy Tuberville deserves a lot of credit since the majority of the team were his guys especially the offensive line.

you would have been known as a bamtard for saying this one year ago lol

Which makes him a _________ for posting IT this Wednesday morning, August 14th, 2013? (Pleasr remember AUFamily is a "Family Friendly Site", no cussing...unless it's really funny )

Archived