2013 3* JUCO RB Cameron Artis-Payne commits to AUBURN!

ellitor

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess no Derrick green

Link please? Didn't think so.

He did say "guess" didn't he? My God people are so quick to stomp someone's throat for saying something...

I guess no Derrick green

Will not have any affect on DG at all. The coaches told DG before they offered CAP and he is cool with it.

with this committment it lets me know 1 of 2 things or both:

1. no decision has been made on chizik by Gogue

2. The coaching staff is still confident they will be retained for 2013

makes me feel good to see this staff still fighting tooth and nail

WDE

WDE

IMO Wrong on both counts. Auburn is by far the best offer CAP has so I think he is committing to the school knowing it will be less likely for a new staff to pull an offer to a committed player.

If Derick commits to auburn as well we will be stacked at rb. Hopefully we can get an oc that will get this offense rolling

i dont see any big time commits unless gene stays

this class will get gutted if hes fired, and i dont see anyone out there that would hold it together all that well

If Derick commits to auburn as well we will be stacked at rb. Hopefully we can get an oc that will get this offense rolling

this class will get gutted if hes fired, and i dont see anyone out there that would hold it together all that well

Wrong. There are several names who could hold the class together such as Jimbo or Charlie. I do believe some assistants would have to be retained.

Wrong. There are several names who could hold the class together such as Jimbo or Charlie. I do believe some assistants would have to be retained.

i doubt it even with them, and Jimbo to Auburn is a lateral move

i doubt it even with them, and Jimbo to Auburn is a lateral move

Not with the financial problems FSU has and they can not match an Auburn offer.

Does this mean that we may lose a current 3rd string RB at the end of the season, or is the the big back we were hoping wiht Jovon?

Does this mean that we may lose a current 3rd string RB at the end of the season, or is the the big back we were hoping wiht Jovon?

if ellitor is right

this is what i fear

i hate that the few are going to run out a good coach, this is madness

It just mean we are trying to sign 3 backs in this class since we only have Tre and Corey coming back in 2013..

if ellitor is right

this is what i fear

It's madness that a man with 3 top 10 recruiting classes and goes 2-7 is considered a good coach....

But still great pickup! I am curious to see how many of these guys stick it out with the Tigers. Those are the guys you know are gonna give there all for Auburn

It just mean we are trying to sign 3 backs in this class since we only have Tre and Corey coming back in 2013..

Why do y'all beat around the bush ? You are saying Blakely won't be back.

Why do y'all beat around the bush ? You are saying Blakely won't be back.

Sorry. Comepltely forgot about him. Was not beating around a bush.

if ellitor is right

this is what i fear

It's madness that a man with 3 top 10 recruiting classes and goes 2-7 is considered a good coach....

But still great pickup! I am curious to see how many of these guys stick it out with the Tigers. Those are the guys you know are gonna give there all for Auburn

i heard all the same things when Gene first came to Auburn

ive met the man, and his entire staff(not counting Pelton, Van Gorder, and Martinez) i was sold on them as coaches in 2009 when i saw what they were doing as a collective

people dont want to hear it but this team is young and going threw severe growing pains.

its like people dont realize that the circumstances we are going through are literally 1 in a million...no other school has been under this much team duress as ive seen right now

but all of the blame is going to chizik. people just want a lynch pin.

this team will be set back decades if we change right now, saban and the rest of the SEC know it too

WDE

Or 3. there are still good looking prospects that actually pick a university rather than a football administration. So as not to disturb the zeitgeist: the 2010 national title was not connected in any way, shape or form to Chizik's abilities and picking up this RB is not either. Did I do that right?

Archived