2013 3* JUCO RB Cameron Artis-Payne commits to AUBURN!

ellitor

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is EagleDamnWar a reputable source?? Because he just announced something regarding this.

I think he pulls a lot of stuff from auburnundercover and jay tate.

well idk if this was pulled from them but he said he already told the coaches he was going to commit. Take it for what it is worth, because it might not be that reputable.

Some people at Auburneagle considered him reputable. Many have said he just takes info from pay sites. I trust his info as much as you can trust any recruiting info (which is pretty low, even if it comes straight from Luper's mouth).

24/7 has us as warmer than his other offers, which include Utah, Washington, Utah State, and New Mexico.

And to whoever asked earlier they list him as three years for two seasons of play.

That's a mighty slack list of offers for somebody that's supposed to be the nation's #1 JUCO RB prospect. Can we assume we're not talking Rudi Johnson here?

24/7 has us as warmer than his other offers, which include Utah, Washington, Utah State, and New Mexico.

And to whoever asked earlier they list him as three years for two seasons of play.

That's a mighty slack list of offers for somebody that's supposed to be the nation's #1 JUCO RB prospect. Can we assume we're not talking Rudi Johnson here?

Don't know. He is breaking records every time he touches the ball.

I hope he decides to come to AU, but does this kid not have an internet connection? If he commits to AU, exactly who will he commit to...Dr. Gouge?

I hope he decides to come to AU, but does this kid not have an internet connection? If he commits to AU, exactly who will he commit to...Dr. Gouge?

Committing to Auburn University not necessarily the coaches/

Committing to Auburn University not necessarily the coaches/

I get that...my point was, who does he call to commit? Does he call Foy or Pat Dye or Aubie....it's pretty clear that the guy he SHOULD be calling won't be here when he arrives. Wouldn't this be kind of like calling Romney and telling him that you have decided to accept a job on his staff now?

Based on those highlights, looks like he's already comfortable playing in front of dozens of fans....crowds at JHS next year won't be a big adjustment.

You don't think it will be intimidating to him to play in front of tens of dozens?

Archived