2013 3* JUCO RB Cameron Artis-Payne commits to AUBURN!

ellitor

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a link to his high school recruiting page? Know why he went the JUCO route?

Probably grades since he was a prep kid in 2009 but not sure that it matters as long as he is taking care of business now in the classroom and on the field.

According to Rivals, he was a class 2009 kid out of New York. Interest being Rutgers. That's several years ago which means part-time student or year(s) not in school. He also has gained 2" in height. No matter what the video shows a quick kid that runs over people. With the uncertainty in recruiting and all the issuess in the air, another RB commit/recruit wouldn't be bad at all. 200+ yards in a loss last week. I'm happy with 200 yards offense....period!

We will not get any new commits until the new HC is announced and the longer we wait on that announcement (after Chizik steps-down) the harder it will be to retain or recruit for the class of 2013.

However, we are in a weird state of suspended animation currently and all things recruiting could change for the positive when the new HC is announced. Hopefully, AU will hire a new HC that will create lots of buzz and excitement that will solidify our current recruits and be able to finish up strong for the 2013 class, (and start hitting the trail for 2014)

Dont feel like looking back on my twitter timeline but Hoke tweeted that Cameron said, "I love Auburn university" or something like that. It seems that once this coaching mess is settled we could get him

Dont feel like looking back on my twitter timeline but Hoke tweeted that Cameron said, "I love Auburn university" or something like that. It seems that once this coaching mess is settled we could get him

Very possible.

Would be nice to have him I guess...any word on Jovan Robinson who is a bigger back?

Would be nice to have him I guess...any word on Jovan Robinson who is a bigger back?

He seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. Every now and then his twitter will perk up. He still has AU as his background and his last activity was a retweet of something about "Waiting on the return, War Damn Eagle"

Archived