If Chiz is fired Monday?

auburnpride99

I will settle it for everyone. I will take over for the remaining games on the schedule. I will solicit both offensive and defensive schemes from other members of this board. I am willing to make this sacrifice for the Auburn Family and I will not charge $4 million. I only ask in return that the powers that be are attempting to identify that "home run" hire while I take the team home for this final stretch.

It couldn't be worse than what we have placed on the field thus far. War Eagle

Ha yesssss

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem with Trooper whatsoever. He probably has the best relationship with most of the players. He would not be a bad choice to finish the season. However, I do not think he would be retained by the next staff. I would love to see Pat Dye be the IC. He was the author of "3 yards and a cloud of dust". This would really have the sports world scratching their butts.

I have no problem with Trooper whatsoever. He probably has the best relationship with most of the players. He would not be a bad choice to finish the season. However, I do not think he would be retained by the next staff. I would love to see Pat Dye be the IC. He was the author of "3 yards and a cloud of dust". This would really have the sports world scratching their butts.

So we'd only have 4 games left before probation sets in?

Archived