Bring Tuberville Back!

bikeriderga

Congrats to Tommy Tuberville!!

TT and TT are 4-1 on the year and buried the # 5 West Va. Mountaineers, 49-14. Tommy NEVER had the classes Chizik has, but he knew how to coach them up. Can you imagine a Tuberville coached team with three top 10 recruiting classes?

Congrats to Tommy Tuberville!!

TT and TT are 4-1 on the year and buried the # 5 West Va. Mountaineers, 49-14. Tommy NEVER had the classes Chizik has, but he knew how to coach them up. Can you imagine a Tuberville coached team with three top 10 recruiting classes?

+1, indeed congratulations CTT.

Yes I know TT will not be back at Auburn, but used this as a teaser to give him Congrats. With much less talent, Tuberville is successful. WIth three top ten classes, Chizik cannot win a single SEC game.

I think it should be evident to everyone now, the real coaches at Auburn were Gus Malzahn and Tracy Rocker.

Flat out never going to happen. You're wasting keystrokes.

I seem to recall you and RunInRed bragging after Texas Tech lost last week. They won 49-14 today over the #5 team.

You want to admit you were wrong? ;)

WIth three top ten classes, Chizik cannot win a single SEC game.

AND THERE LIES THE RUB

Absolutely!!!

To think we got rid of Tubs and are reaping what we now see. Admittedly, Tubs last year was a bad one, but wanna bet it will pale in comparison to this one?

I seem to recall you and RunInRed bragging after Texas Tech lost last week. They won 49-14 today over the #5 team.

You mean that tubby can pull an occasional upset then lay an egg unexpectedly? That's life with tubby, a rollercoaster ride. best of luck in Lubbock

I am happy for him. I am a HUGE Coach Tub fan. He did some great things at Auburn IMO. He lost games he should not have lost. He won games where nobody gave us a chance to win. Truth is, every single coach has lost games they had no business losing at Auburn almost every single year. Shug and Dye included. Coach Tub can flat out coach. It was probably time for him to move on, but I will always be a fan of his. I also thank him for taking a sinking ship and making us relevant again.

You mean that tubby can pull an occasional upset then lay an egg unexpectedly? That's life with tubby, a rollercoaster ride. best of luck in Lubbock

You think the folks in Lubbock would trade places with us right now? Yeah.. way to think that one through.

You think the folks in Lubbock would trade places with us right now? Yeah.. way to think that one through.

yea they would, maybe not coaching staffs, but facilities and tradition...yes they would. They can have that duck hunting inconsistent coach.

yea they would, maybe not coaching staffs, but facilities and tradition...yes they would. They can have that duck hunting inconsistent coach.

That coach would hang at least 50 on this current team we have unless he showed us some mercy. I'm all for Tubbs coming back with a different AD and the support he needs to be successful. At least he isn't going bad mouthing this place like our current admins are doing to him.

I've congratulated a couple neighbors today that are Tech grads. Jokingly, I asked them if we could have Tubs back. Believe it or not everyone of them said that we could they wanted Leach. SMH. So looks like Chiz to Wash. St. I got a friend that is closing the deal now.

I've congratulated a couple neighbors today that are Tech grads. Jokingly, I asked them if we could have Tubs back. Believe it or not everyone of them said that we could they wanted Leach. SMH. So looks like Chiz to Wash. St. I got a friend that is closing the deal now.

Ha! Good luck with that, I live out here and they love Leach already at WSU. He benched all the seniors and he is playing all the freshman. He said the seniors are used to losing and putting in a sorry effort, he is going with the guys who are hungry to learn how to win and coach them. They also gave him a five year contract to turn that team around.

I've always been a Tuberville fan too, and I'm glad to see him having a good year at Tech. I know he was unfairly criticized by a lot of fans down there who were still sore over the Leach situation, but hes bringing in good recruits and Tech will be on the rise in the Big12 these next few years.

I personally think Tuberville is too good for TexTech, and I hope he can land himself a better job sometime in the future.

I've always been a Tuberville fan too, and I'm glad to see him having a good year at Tech. I know he was unfairly criticized by a lot of fans down there who were still sore over the Leach situation, but hes bringing in good recruits and Tech will be on the rise in the Big12 these next few years.

I don't really understand the anger some fans still have for the guy. He won games, was a great representative for Auburn, and Tuberville has had no influence on our current troubles.

He ran a clean program on and off the field. He had a winning record against Bama. He fielded a good product and had the team ready to play. When is last time this staff had the team ready to play besides LSU this year?

I personally think Tuberville is too good for TexTech, and I hope he can land himself a better job sometime in the future.

What if he landed at Arkansas next year? :no:

We need an OC...bring back Franklin....

What if he landed at Arkansas next year? :no:

This is what I'm afraid of happening.

CTT is a good man and good coach and he would never come back to Auburn with the current administration in place (JJ). Nor should we want him to come back.

Having said that.. congrats to him on a huge win yesterday for his program. Wish him nothing but the best.

When Tuberville was here, he always played it close to the vest. Remember? he hardly EVER ran up the score on anyone. Even against uaT. We'd get a small lead and he would sit on the ball with a bunch of running plays as the clock ran down.

The people I know that are Texas Tech fans were ready to run Tuberville out of town before the season even started. They are still upset about how Leach got treated and dismissed and they cannot stand that last year was the first in ten years they didnt go bowling. When he hits the meat of their schedule, and they end up 6-6 or 7-5, watch and see, Tubs may very well end up coaching at Arkansas or somewhere else before you know it. And it won't be at Auburn.

Archived