I'm tired of it, bring back tubs!

SkeeterAUfan

Look at what he's doing against a top 5 team right now! He has much worse talent than we do! We have gone al ost a year without winning an sec game! He is an auburn man! That's not why he left! Iy was a mistake!!!!

I liked CTT and argued (on the internet) that he should be given another year, but getting him back is not the answer. To compete with uat and lsu we need someone who can both recruit and develop talent.

35-7 in the first half over a top 5 team. Holding that offense to 7! He can coach!

Tubs is a much better coach than Chizik, but we could do better than Tubs if we had competent individuals hiring the next HC.

wde

I'm trying not to overreact and y'all are probably right about it being too late but this just feels like some bad dream. I e always loved tubs, I actually was ok with his firing but looking back I think it was a mistake.

I agree with the posts above about Tubs. However, I don't think he is the answer either unless he changes his philosophies and goes with the times today in the sEC.

Most people don't try to pick up a snake again after it bites them the first time. Besides CGC is not impressive this season but he has more hardware than Tubbs earned in 10 years at AU. He couldn't recruit against Saban even with the advantage that his staff had been entrenched at AU for many years and AU had been dominating Shula. Besides his speed defenses are great against spread teams. But the SEC West is owned by conservative and safe power based teams that beat you with bigger, better athletes. xCTT is the opposite of what we need.

Seriously I wouldn't want xCTT back even if he agreed to a 40 year contract with no buyout and a no compete clause.

How about Tubs as the new AD?

I actually posted this back in 2003 just before JetGate that I thought CTT would make a good AD.

wde

If tubs wouldn't have been fired we never would have won the NC.

And if Malzahn and Luper hadn't talked Chizik into taking Cam, we wouldn't have won the NC.

Most people don't try to pick up a snake again after it bites them the first time. Besides CGC is not impressive this season but he has more hardware than Tubbs earned in 10 years at AU. He couldn't recruit against Saban even with the advantage that his staff had been entrenched at AU for many years and AU had been dominating Shula. Besides his speed defenses are great against spread teams. But the SEC West is owned by conservative and safe power based teams that beat you with bigger, better athletes. xCTT is the opposite of what we need.

Seriously I wouldn't want xCTT back even if he agreed to a 40 year contract with no buyout and a no compete clause.

You are insane! And right now I could care less about Alabama. i want someone who can Beat Alabama A & M.

You are insane! And right now I could care less about Alabama. i want someone who can Beat Alabama A & M.

Guess i have higher expectations than Al A&M and Tubs.

I think it's time for RunInRed and Titan to eat "SOME" crow.

Last week when Texas Tech lost they bragged about Tuberville losing to Oklahoma. It's time for them own up to it. ;)

Texas Tech just scored again, it's now 42-7. BOOM!!!!

Archived