Auburn High School vs Carver info and game thread

ellitor

on ESPNU Friday at 7 PM.

Players to watch

Auburn

#1 Blaise Taylor WR, DB Jr. 5'10 170 lbs.

#2 Reuben Foster LB, RB Sr. 6'1 251 lbs Auburn Commit

#4 Rashaan Evens OLB, WR Jr. 6'3 214 lbs

#11 Cameron Echols-Luper QB, K Sr. 6'0 190 lbs TAMU commit

#7 Antreal Allen CB, WR JR 5'10 182 lbs

#44 Darian Yancy DE JR 6'2 200 lbs

Carver

#6 Jeremy Johnson QB Sr. 6'5 216 lbs Auburn commit

#7 Shaun Dion Hamilton MLB, FB Jr. 6'1 224 lbs

#2 Draequon Murphy WR, QB, DB Jr. 6'2 202 lbs

#8 Charles Standberry WR JR 6'4 203 lbs

#14 Landy Capetillo WR, P JR 6'1 178 lbs

#96 Jon Michael Edwards DE JR 6'4 237 lbs

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should be a great game. Auburn High and Auburn University grad here, so I will be rooting for the home team! I would add a couple other names to look out for on the list for AHS. The starting safeties are twin brothers Selwyn and Delwyn Torbert (#s 19 and 20 respectively). They just took an unofficial visit to the University of Louisville a couple of weeks ago. They are both juniors, 6'1 180 lbs.

Gadsden City had some big drops against Auburn. 2 came from their WR that's committed to Miss. ST. I think Johnson could have a big night whenever Foster's not blitzing.

He needs it. Luginbill will be there doing the game and he is the only one that has JJ as a 3 *.

PLEASE, someone hook me up with 2 tickets somehow. I really want to go and it's SOLD OUT already. PM me if you can help. TIA!

http://www.auburnschools.org/athletics/index.html

FYI in case you are headed to the game....

Ticket booths at Duck Samford will open Friday at 4:30pm. There is no maximum capacity at Duck Samford, therefore, tickets will be available for everyone desiring to attend the event.

http://www.auburnsch...tics/index.html

FYI in case you are headed to the game....

Ticket booths at Duck Samford will open Friday at 4:30pm. There is no maximum capacity at Duck Samford, therefore, tickets will be available for everyone desiring to attend the event.

http://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/125867-early-reminder-auburn-highcarver-on-tv-game-thread/#entry1686794

well has anything happen???

Carver up 10 - 0. Carver has a nice spread attack. JJ very efficient. RF looks big but not dominating.

Oh yeah, Carver's kicker is the old fashion, straight on type. You'd probably like that Golf.

Looked like on that TD run he was just going through the motions. And that might be giving him too much. Gotta get off that block and do more than arm tackle.

Carver may be the best coached team I have seen in a long time. Their defense is aggressive yet disciplined and their offense is nothing fancy, they block well and are efficient. They are impressive.

Carver may be the best coached team I have seen in a long time. Their defense is aggressive yet disciplined and their offense is nothing fancy, they block well and are efficient. They are impressive.

As much as it pains me to say this. You must have never watched Hoover play.

Archived