TONY ROMO SUCKS!!!!

tigerjeffm

Romo is only there because of one good season a few years ago. Jerry Jones needs to spend the cash to get a decent QB,

No no no no no no no no no. He sucks. He could play for 100 seasons and never win a super bowl.

He would have to have to have teammates that put the same energy, desire, and concentration he does before we would ever know.

Romo is only there because of one good season a few years ago. Jerry Jones needs to spend the cash to get a decent QB,

So do we!! I keed, I keed!! Just to let ou guys know what a football genius I am, I benched Matthew Stafford(19 pts) and Chris Johnson(17 pts) this past weekend and started Romo(5 pts) and Michael Bush(1 pt) in my Fantasy League.

Tony Romo sucks and he is a loser. great QBs make everyone around them better and he has not, does not, and will never do that. 10 mil a year wasted

Tony Romo sucks and he is a loser. great QBs make everyone around them better and he has not, does not, and will never do that. 10 mil a year wasted

That's your opinion and everytime you say it I will defend him because of his laxidazical underperforming inconsistent receivers.

I don't know that he sucks. He is very very inconsistent IMO. He will have two good games and one horrible game. Just when you think he has turned the corner............BAZINGA!

name='ellitor' timestamp='1349320700' post='1686759']

That's your opinion and everytime you say it I will defend him because of his laxidazical underperforming inconsistent receivers.[/u]

His is a good golfer I'll give that to him

That's your opinion and everytime you say it I will defend him because of his laxidazical underperforming inconsistent receivers.[/u]

He would have been a great addition to this year's Ryder Cup team. Can you say "CHOKE"?

He would have been a great addition to this year's Ryder Cup team. Can you say "CHOKE"?

Now that's funny :bow: except Jason of course.

Jason was great, and he and Zack would have gone undefeated except for Poulter's incredible run in the Saturday match. 3-1 in your first Ryder Cup is something to be proud of. BTW, anybody notice his new bride? Talk about out-kicking your coverage!!

Yup. Even I have to laugh at that one!

• 2 weeks later...

STILL. Call timeout!! Spike the ball!! Get the guys lined up!! Do something!! WTF

Garrett always has and will suck worse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived