RYDER CUP COVERAGE

eulessau

Anyone else a little perturbed that WSFA 12 (Montgomery NBC affiliate) is showing the Arkansas vs TxA&M game instead of the Ryder Cup? Have missed Dufner's morning round completely and are currently missing his afternoon round.

Not sure if they are contractually liable to show SEC Network game or if this was their decision. Sucks either way.

That's OK...they are mostly showing Tiger stink up the place. Dufner has done a great job...especially for his first Ryder Cup

Golf SUCKS and they should never waste any tv time covering that crap. Golf needs to be moved to ppv or the golf channel where it belongs.

Golf SUCKS and they should never waste any tv time covering that crap. Golf needs to be moved to ppv or the golf channel where it belongs.

No disrespect but you have no idea what your talking about. Your starting to sound like bird

Just heard a War Eagle yelled at Dufner on th Ryder Cup

I heard quite a few for him today. He had a good day. It took Poulter going out of his mind and birdying the last five holes to beat them this afternoon. He is paired against Peter Hanson today. It might be over by the time he is done, but he has a shot at getting the clinching W for us.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/ryder-cup-sunday-singles-pairings-set-keegan-bradley-022953544--golf.html

Big time choke job. I didn't like the playing order to begin with. Why do you put Stricker and Woods as your last two players when they were 0-4 and not playing well going into today. We won 3-1/2 matches out of the last 14 matches played. That is turible as Charles would say. He may have been better today.

Big time choke job. I didn't like the playing order to begin with. Why do you put Stricker and Woods as your last two players when they were 0-4 and not playing well going into today. We won 3-1/2 matches out of the last 14 matches played. That is turible as Charles would say. He may have been better today.

I think those two went dead last because of how bad they had struggled. I don't think Love III even thought it would get to them, as far as their matches meaning anything. Just a HUGE choke job by our guys. Jason played very well though. I am proud of him and happy for him. I just wish the rest of the guys would have played as well as Jason did. War Eagle Jason! Get them in two years.

I think those two went dead last because of how bad they had struggled. I don't think Love III even thought it would get to them, as far as their matches meaning anything. Just a HUGE choke job by our guys. Jason played very well though. I am proud of him and happy for him. I just wish the rest of the guys would have played as well as Jason did. War Eagle Jason! Get them in two years.

^^This^^ with such a big lead Davis figured the last two pairings were meaningless. Gotta give it to the Brit's to come back on our home turf and win. Wow

Archived