OL Depth Chart

TigerWar

Please give me your best guess at the two deep depth chart. Heck, I'll go ahead and type out the positions for you, so you can copy and paste -

1st Team

LT -

LG -

C -

RG -

RT -

2nd Team

LT -

LG -

C -

RG -

RT -

1st Team

LT - Robinson

LG - Sullen

C - Dismukes

RG - Westerman

RT -  Slade

2nd Team

LT - Avery

LG - not sure

C - Farikye

RG - depends on who is healthy

RT - Miller

OK....

1st Team

LT - Robinson

LG - Sullen

C - Dismukes

RG - Westerman

RT - Slade

2nd Team

LT - Young/Diamond

LG - Callahan

C - Kozan/Fundy

RG - Mack (if recovered from shooting)

RT -  Miller

Proabably should have gotten a roster out as I think i'm missing a guard who should probably be above Callahan...but this is what I came up with of the top of my head. I feel pretty confident in my starting lineup being accurate.

1st Team

LT - Robinson

LG - Sullen

C - Dismukes

RG - Westerman

RT - Slade

2nd Team

LT - Diamond

LG - Callahan

C -  Fariyke

RG - Mack

RT -  Miller / Young

1st Team

LT-Robinson

LG-Sullen

C-Reese

RG-Westerman

RT-Miller

2nd Team

LT-Young

LG-Callahan

C-Tunde

RG-Mack

RT-Slade

robinson    sullen    dismukes    westy    slade

?            ?        fundy        mack      miller

mack will play alot (more than grimes typically does), as will miller ...

1st Team

LT-Robinson

LG-Sullen

C-Reese

RG-Westerman

RT-Miller

2nd Team

LT-Young

LG-Callahan

C-Tunde

RG-Mack

RT-Slade

This^ I believe Miller will start over Slade.

if miller does start, then i think it will be because slade moves into guard.  i just have a heard time not seeing westy starting and miller beating out the more seasoned slade.

if miller does start, then i think it will be because slade moves into guard.  i just have a heard time not seeing westy starting and miller beating out the more seasoned slade.

Agreed and if anyone gets beat out I think it will be Sullen not Westerman. Not sure if Sullen has that killer instinct to want to run over somebody.

LT                 LG              C                RG              RT

1. Robinson        Sullen       Dismukes     Westerman    Slade

2. Callahan        (Slade)       Faryike         Mack            Miller   

3. Diamond        Kozan         Riggins       Wingard         Young

4. Coleman                                                                Coleman                           

red shirts- Adams, Leff

Note: That is where I see it for game #1. Callahan and Miller get the very short term advantage at #2 OTs since they were at Spring practice but they may be passed during pre-season camp. At some point in the year, I fully expect Slade to be able to move over to the #1 or #2 LG as Diamond, Young and Coleman become ready at OT and are able to move up the depth chart. I think Diamond and Young will be firmly entrenched as the #2 LT and #2 RT (one of them as high as #1 RT) at some point in the season.

1st Team

LT-Robinson

LG-Sullen

C-Reese

RG-Westerman

RT-Miller

2nd Team

LT-Young

LG-Callahan

C-Tunde

RG-Mack

RT-Slade

This^ I believe Miller will start over Slade.

With all due respect, y'all are crazy as heck if one our best and most seasoned offensive lineman is not starting. I'm telling you, Grimes is VERY high on Slade. There's a reason Slade can practically play every position on the OL with the exception of center.

Thank God...someone gets it.

probably has to be one of the youngest (if not the youngers)  2 deep rotation in the nation.

Way to add your little hint at negativity to the thread. You didn't even answer the question the thread asked. You are just like the guy last year who predicted 5-7 every time he got the chance. It's getting a little boring and old.

1st Team

LT-Robinson

LG-Sullen

C-Reese

RG-Westerman

RT-Miller

2nd Team

LT-Young

LG-Callahan

C-Tunde

RG-Mack

RT-Slade

Ding, ding, ding!!!  I think you nailed it td. Tunde will get mopup duty at Center but if something happened to RD long term I believe Kozan might get the nod or possibly Mack or Westy sliding over.

1st Team

LT - Robinson

LG - Westerman

C - Dismukes

RG - Sullen

RT - Slade

2nd Team

LT - Callahan

LG - Mack

C - Fairyke

RG - Kozan

RT - Miller (Coleman if full speed)

Solid first team. Young but talented second team. Future looks amazing.

IF Slade were to slide to guard then you might see something like:

LT - Robinson

LG - Slade

C - Dismukes

RG - Westerman

RT - Miller

But, I personally believe Sullen will stay on the field for his experience even if a slightly better blocker is available. That makes Dismukes, Slade and Sullen as experienced with Westerman and Robinson as new starters.

So, I believe the starters will be (If Slade and Sullen are both on the field):

LT - Robinson

LG - Westerman

C - Dismukes

RG - Sullen

RT - Slade

The second team guys will see lots of action - Mack, Miller, and possibly Young and Diamond.

I believe most of last year's class will redshirt. If they RS Robinson and Westerman when we needed them then they'll certainly RS a few this year. The coming OL class is likely to be thin so getting an extra year out of last year's class is essential. 

I thought Miller needed to gain weight to keep from being overpowered? I think he might RS and need the year to gain weight and add strength. Same for the other freshmen linemen. Hopefully we are past playing freshmen linemen in any role.

I thought Miller needed to gain weight to keep from being overpowered? I think he might RS and need the year to gain weight and add strength. Same for the other freshmen linemen. Hopefully we are past playing freshmen linemen in any role.

Diamond, Young and Coleman are already up to 315, 292 and 292 respectively. With their frames, they will all play over 300 lbs this Fall very easily. The unknown is Coleman's strength right now but the fact that he has his weight is encouraging for that. I think Leff and Adams are almost sure RSs and yes, it would be good for Miller and Callahan to RS too, if possible.

1st Team

LT-Robinson

LG-Sullen

C-Reese

RG-Westerman

RT-Miller

2nd Team

LT-Young

LG-Callahan

C-Tunde

RG-Mack

RT-Slade

Ding, ding, ding!!!  I think you nailed it td. Tunde will get mopup duty at Center but if something happened to RD long term I believe Kozan might get the nod or possibly Mack or Westy sliding over.

A 270 pound true freshman is not going to start over one of our best and most experienced lineman.

No way that Slade or Sullen don't start. They are two of the three that actually have SEC experience.

1st Team

LT - Robinson

LG - Sullen

C - Dismukes

RG - Westerman (I hope he wins it)

RT - Slade (this is his best position by far IMO)

2nd Team

LT - Diamond/Young

LG - Callahan

C - Fairyeke (or however you spell his name)

RG - Mack

RT - Miller

I am interested to see how Diamond affects the rotation. I think out of all the guys he has the best chance of coming in the fall and making some noise. I am hoping that we rotate in Miller, Mack and Diamond some this season to build up experience. There should be tons of battles at these position for the next few seasons. In 2014 this line is gonna be ridiculously experienced

You read my mind about Miller, wasn't he around 270 when he signed?  I think Diamond is big enough at 315 to be second team this year.

Archived