Scents

Okay guys, this is a really random topic but do you guys have any scents/fragrances in your vehicle? If so, what fragrance do you have?

Dirty socks and chicken McNuggets.  :dunno:

McNuggets are the bomb. ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

This is to hilarious to pass on. 

My bro-in-law recently had surgery on his shoulder and is prohibited from driving.  I picked him up and drove his truck to have it washed.  He definitely had the fragrance going on.  :laugh: Some kind of cologne.  But, hey, he's a single guy.

Yeah if you're single, you have to have it smelling good. But if you're happily married, whatever fragrance she likes will work. ;D

Sweat and farts.

Shocker  :-\

Not that I've ever done this to anyone but an open sardine can hidden away in a vehicle can produce a wonderful aroma over time  :-X

Sweat and farts.

Don't act like yours doesn't.   :laugh:

Maybe my route truck but definitely not mine. I "may" use an air freshener in mine but I'm not admitting it

Sweat and farts.

Don't act like yours doesn't.   :laugh:

Maybe my route truck but definitely not mine. I "may" use an air freshener in mine but I'm not admitting it

I thought I saw a little tree hanging from the mirror.  ;)

It was actually a tarsal gland from a deer  :laugh:

My girlfriend always puts a freshener in my car. It is always an american support our troops one that kind of smells like aftershave.

Btw maybe the most random topic ever but hey I should have known what I was getting myself into from the thread name.  ;)

Archived