Ray Allen to the Heat

Wareagletd

Too lazy to get a link but it's official. Raining 3's.

Too lazy to get a link but it's official. Raining 3's.

If his legs don't fail him.

The competitiveness is leaving the league quickly. LeBron needed to team up with D. Wade (top 8 guard), Bosh wanted to come, and now Allen feels this is his chance to ride the coat tails and get his ring. Sad. The real players used to want to compete against each other, now they want to team up and make everything easy.

The competitiveness is leaving the league quickly. LeBron needed to team up with D. Wade (top 8 guard), Bosh wanted to come, and now Allen feels this is his chance to ride the coat tails and get his ring. Sad. The real players used to want to compete against each other, now they want to team up and make everything easy.

Sad for all the other teams. :tease:

Miami: The New York Yankees of the NBA

If we can't win a championship, we'll buy one.

Gotta love America, where no one wants to earn it anymore.

Hate this for Boston but I don't blame Ray Allen for going there. According to reports he did not get along with Rondo and it was probably bets for all concerned. Rondo is the key to the offense. I have heard that Boston fans have turned on Allen for leaving. Unless there is more to it I don't get it. Free agency has been great for players but fans have to hate it. You don't really pull for a pro team anymore, you pull for the jerseys, whoever might be wearing them because of the constant change.

I don't keep up with the NBA, but it seems like the only teams that realistically can challenge for a title are Miami, Ok City, Boston, San Antonio, Dallas, Lakers & Clippers, and....Chicago(?). I don't mind there being some dynasties, and in fact I think it is a good thing, but I think a little more parity in the NBA would draw a lot more fans. Just my 2 cents

I don't keep up with the NBA, but it seems like the only teams that realistically can challenge for a title are Miami, Ok City, Boston, San Antonio, Dallas, Lakers & Clippers, and....Chicago(?). I don't mind there being some dynasties, and in fact I think it is a good thing, but I think a little more parity in the NBA would draw a lot more fans. Just my 2 cents

I would not put the Clippers in there yet. Watch out for Brooklyn if they make the 4 way trade for Dwight Howard though.

I would not put the Clippers in there yet. Watch out for Brooklyn if they make the 4 way trade for Dwight Howard though.

Ah ok, I knew they have Griffin and Paul and a few solid role players but my basketball knowledge is lacking.

Speaking of Brooklyn, I think it is awesome for a team to be based in Brooklyn now. I hope it is well-received and I bet it will be, especially with what seems like an actual desire to improve the franchise.

Dallas won't make it to the finals. They lost Terry and they weren't even good last year.

Dallas won't make it to the finals. They lost Terry and they weren't even good last year.

Mmk, so scrap the Mavs and Clippers from my list. That just makes the balance in the league even worse.

Rashard Lewis is now a member of the Heat. This team gets better and better.

Archived