Cam's New Gatorade Commercial

TigerWar

THIS>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4uXmU2T0Yc&feature=related

and they said he wasn't gunna succeed in the NFL  :laugh:

They say a lot. They also said Tebow was going to take the NFL by storm...yea right that's happened. If it wasn't for the media hugging his balls, Tebow would be on the practice team. If he even mad a team.

They said Danny Wirffel was the next greatest thing, that didn't happen. His NFL legacy is him being destroyed in the backfield and his helmet completely flipped backwards on his head.

They say a lot. I'm sure I could keep going.

Cam is going to have a Hall of Fame career. I just hope he wins a SB quickly to shut up all the nay sayers. Although some of them are already changing their tune.

They say a lot. They also said Tebow was going to take the NFL by storm...yea right that's happened. If it wasn't for the media hugging his balls, Tebow would be on the practice team. If he even mad a team.

They said Danny Wirffel was the next greatest thing, that didn't happen. His NFL legacy is him being destroyed in the backfield and his helmet completely flipped backwards on his head.

Cam is going to have a Hall of Fame career. I just hope he wins a SB quickly to shut up all the nay sayers. Although some of them are already changing their tune.

I Dont recall Tebow ever being held up as the next great thing. There was always a lot of talk about his throwing motion being too long and he had to fix it. Cam was only bashed because he played for AU and everyone wanted to be the guy that said "I told you so" after getting burned on "Camgate". Now he is a sure fire Round 2 fantasy pick :)  Tho I have to admit the sophmore slump could come into effect. After being rookie of the year while re-writing the record books....a slump will be hard to define!

Here is another one that I found while looking at the OP vid.

Look up my friend. I already posted that one.

Tebow did real good last year. He started and won a lot of games. He isn't the prototypical pro q.b. but I sure wouldn't say the man was a flop.

Archived