THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

A battle of epic proportions is about to commence in our household over the ice dispenser.  Crushed or cubed?

Depends entirely on the beverage.  For mojitos and bee stings, definately crushed.

Would you be willing to fight on the side of crushed?  I'm afraid I'm outnumbered.  :laugh:

Morning peoples..........how am youse?

Meices good.  ;D Definitely going with Karate just have to decide with who and she wants voice lesson first so still have to talk with that person; may need Eff for transport help.  :laugh: Time to go earn my keep, see y’all at lunch.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Morning peoples..........how am youse?

Meices good.  ;D Definitely going with Karate just have to decide with who and she wants voice lesson first so still have to talk with that person; may need Eff for transport help.  :laugh: Time to go earn my keep, see y’all at lunch.

Shuttling one more kid around?  No prob.  ;)

A battle of epic proportions is about to commence in our household over the ice dispenser.  Crushed or cubed?

Depends entirely on the beverage.  For mojitos and bee stings, definately crushed.

Would you be willing to fight on the side of crushed?  I'm afraid I'm outnumbered.  :laugh:

Since you willingly threw yourself into the breech with me yesterday, I will fight with you today. ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Since you willingly threw yourself into the breech with me yesterday, I will fight with you today. ;D

:laugh: You're an IT guy right?  Think I could just fix the setting on the dispenser to just stay on crushed?

While I am an IT guy, large appliances are a bit beyond my expertise.  Might I suggest judicious use of violence to curb the non-crushed ice forces?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

While I am an IT guy, large appliances are a bit beyond my expertise.  Might I suggest judicious use of violence to curb the non-crushed ice forces?

That would be a great idea if the cubed ice advocate wasn't the one who brings home the bacon.  :laugh:

It's a high-tech computerized fridge, come on!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Barn wishes he wasn't barn right now.  :laugh:

Now that's a leading statement.  It leads to the question "WHY?"  :dunno:

That would be a great idea if the cubed ice advocate wasn't the one who brings home the bacon.  :laugh:

Bacon and the pig farm.............makes me wonder about hidden connections. Buy bags of crushed :dunno:

Go Canadian and make everyone drink room temp :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Bacon and the pig farm.............makes me wonder about hidden connections. Buy bags of crushed :dunno:

Why would I buy bags of crushed ice when I can get it out of my fridge?  I guess I'm going to have to approach this like the toilet seat.  You put it up, do your business, put it back down.  You switch to cubed, fill your cup, put it back on crushed.

Why would I buy bags of crushed ice when I can get it out of my fridge?  I guess I'm going to have to approach this like the toilet seat.  You put it up, do your business, put it back down.  You switch to cubed, fill your cup, put it back on crushed.

In that case, I have no tricks that can trump your feminine charms.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Flattery will get you everywhere.  :bow:

That poor man. A household with three women :laugh:I'm thinking he would like a dollar for everytime he's heard, " PUT THE SEAT DOWN!!!!" ;):laugh:

Soooooooooooooo, where you going shopping today? I need to go pick a "a few last minute things" myself.... I like that excuse ;D

Ooor, you put it down, do your business, put it back up. Makes just as much sense.  :rolleyes:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

That poor man. A household with three women :laugh:I'm thinking he would like a dollar for everytime he's heard, " PUT THE SEAT DOWN!!!!" ;):laugh:

Soooooooooooooo, where you going shopping today? I need to go pick a "a few last minute things" myself.... I like that excuse ;D

He's a quick learner.  It only took one midnight splash in the toilet for him to grasp that lesson.

Most likely to Florence.  Want me to pick something up for you?  :laugh:

That seat is equal distance for everyone you know :laugh:

If you wanna drive to the ham burbs, come on down :hellyeah: Just need to do a little drive by and pick up,ready and all that, just gotta go pick up. :dunno:

Flattery will get you everywhere.   :bow:

I've been well trained.  :laugh: