THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

My fondest wish eff, but you are going to be a very busy girl.

What's new?  :laugh:

Love you guys!  Gotta pick up the cheerleader and run some errands.  Have a good night!

Two important things.............Izzo's Illegal Burritos from the Summit for lunch,  :cool::hellyeah:

Oh hell I'm being hijacked for a party at Mr T's starting at 4pm? 4pm? What up with that?

If you are ever back in the Ham and looking for Cajun/New Orleans food, try the Veranda on Highland Ave. around 22nd St south. They trade chefs all the time with Commanders Palace. Those are not their only menu choices, but they are some of the best ones. There are 3 killer restaurants right there together. Bottega, Hot and Hot Fish Club and the Veranda. Bottega and Hot and Hot owner/chefs are the most recent winners of the Beard awards for the best chefs in the south. All nominated every year. Dang good stuff. Kind of pricey though :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Two important things.............Izzo's Illegal Burritos from the Summit for lunch,  :cool::hellyeah:

Oh hell I'm being hijacked for a party at Mr T's starting at 4pm? 4pm? What up with that?

OOOooooohhhhh!  A surprise party?!  :partey:

OOOooooohhhhh!  A surprise party?!  :partey:

You know you have to bring the cake.  ;D Morning lady, how ya doin?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

A battle of epic proportions is about to commence in our household over the ice dispenser.  Crushed or cubed?

A battle of epic proportions is about to commence in our household over the ice dispenser.  Crushed or cubed?

Depends entirely on the beverage.  For mojitos and bee stings, definately crushed.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm good.  How be 62 and Jenks?  ;D

No complaints here, just staying busy and ready for the weekend. Big plans for Papa day?

Not really.  My daddy was headed to Cape Cod as of yesterday.  Who knows where they are today?  The girls and I are going shopping today for FD (port in the storm, TT  ;) ).  We'll prolly just go out and eat.