THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Just to keep up with all the torture. . . er I mean asylum equipment, there are three collars being used now.  Correct?

Hey Eff, I’m guessing your brother took Tae kwon do, a Korean style. Most of the Japanese styles are much lower in stance with few kicks up high. Next time you see him ask if he was affiliated with the ATA or ATF, we may have been at a tournament together at some time. 

I think I better bow out of my legal system debate before I become so enamored of the "wit & wisdom" of others I get a flashing red light for being disagreeable. :-X

word to your mutha, ice ice baby. :rolleyes:

Certain people I would not want to agree with my political/social opinions, that would be the death of the intellectually valid argument. Really sort of all I've got to say about that.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hey Eff, I’m guessing your brother took Tae kwon do, a Korean style. Most of the Japanese styles are much lower in stance with few kicks up high. Next time you see him ask if he was affiliated with the ATA or ATF, we may have been at a tournament together at some time. 

His instructor put on a tourney in Decautur, River City Open.  Are you familiar with it?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I think I better bow out of my legal system debate before I become so enamored of the "wit & wisdom" of others I get a flashing red light for being disagreeable. :-X

You are right, IMHO, in what you said, the the sytem is imperfect.  It was created by imperfect people.  Someone I know was murdered and the murderer was spared the death penalty because there was no theft of property. That screams that possessions are more important than people. On the other hand, a lot of these people in here are just angry and lashing out.  I did that same thing shortly after the person I knew was murdered. My heart has changed over time and now I just have pity rather than anger for the murderer.

You are right, IMHO, in what you said, the the sytem is imperfect.  It was created by imperfect people.  Someone I know was murdered and the murderer was spared the death penalty because there was no theft of property. That screams that possessions are more important than people. On the other hand, a lot of these people in here are just angry and lashing out.  I did that same thing shortly after the person I knew was murdered. My heart has changed over time and now I just have pity rather than anger for the murderer.

Oh, I'm plenty angry about the situation.  I just tried to not post my desire for retribution for the whole world to see.  ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Oh, I'm plenty angry about the situation.  I just tried to not post my desire for retribution for the whole world to see.  ;D

I know.  But some people are just not capable of that.  Some of the same retributions were suggested for the scumbag who poisoned our trees. It will blow over eventually.  Just hang in here.  ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I don't think an electric fence would work here though.  Ya'll would just jump over it.  Or run thru it just like that dang stubborn sow.  :devil:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Now I'd stop you from doing that.

Ok, now it's my turn to be shocked. I take my punishment willingly.