THE ASYLUM

bigbird

When a game has to measure the rankings by the half game, that is a sure sign the season is far too long to be really meaningful on a game by game basis, unless you are a true fan of the sport. Sox are the only team I give a remote rats rump about.

So many reasons, the action is so slow and takes hours to develop if it ever developed at all. BORING...... :-X:laugh:

I'm glad I can't see golf. ;)

I'm glad I don't have to watch golf.  ;D

You ever been on a golf course FT?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Here's a song that was on a little tv series I watch " Hart of Dixie."  

They play alot of country music on the show and whoever selects it does a jam up job.  :hellyeah:

Well you may as well be if you can't tell the differences in politics and business. :laugh:

BTW ,have your Devils made it back to NJ yet? Poor baby's from one hell to another :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

When a game has to measure the rankings by the half game, that is a sure sign the season is far too long to be really meaningful on a game by game basis, unless you are a true fan of the sport. Sox are the only team I give a remote rats rump about.

So many reasons, the action is so slow and takes hours to develop if it ever developed at all. BORING...... :-X:laugh:

Yes dear.  I used to go with the Chief before he threw his back out and the Dr. banned him from the course.  I didn't mind going and watching but watching on tv is atrocious.

Why is everybody picking on little old golf today. God bird's away I thought I would have some peace. Ain't Newark and Patterson a hoot to go these days. Just a site to see.

Yes dear.  I used to go with the Chief before he threw his back out and the Dr. banned him from the course.  I didn't mind going and watching but watching on tv is atrocious.

Where did he play?

Yes, but I am just picking on you. There are also some areas of NJ most people can't afford to drive through, it is just like every state there is. Portions of Alabama (in addition to the mentality) are as third world as possible and I'm not talking about the cities either.

L and me went over to Shoal Creek on Saturday and sat at the 9/18 turn  and watched some great golf. Tough dang course. It was a great day though, it was overcast and not so hot. They are pros, I don't wanna have to chase around a ball on a course like SCCC. I like to watch the Masters, but not much else unless it is a really good battle on the final day. Again, boring. Good sleeping TV though :hellyeah:

Deer Run in Moulton.

I'm not picking on you.  I love old people!  ;D

Good course a little short I played there in the 80's.The designer was Earl Stone who has done some nice work

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

He played other courses, but that one is close to home.  Now there is one behind my parents house in Courtland.

Yes, but I am just picking on you. There are also some areas of NJ most people can't afford to drive through, it is just like every state there is. Portions of Alabama (in addition to the mentality) are as third world as possible and I'm not talking about the cities either.

L and me went over to Shoal Creek on Saturday and sat at the 9/18 turn  and watched some great golf. Tough dang course. It was a great day though, it was overcast and not so hot. They are pros, I don't wanna have to chase around a ball on a course like SCCC. I like to watch the Masters, but not much else unless it is a really good battle on the final day. Again, boring. Good sleeping TV though :hellyeah:

Northern Jersey is beautiful. I use to work in Pinebrook. Glad you enjoyed the golf tourney and it is a tough course

He played other courses, but that one is close to home.  Now there is one behind my parents house in Courtland.

Never played in Courtland but have played alot of the ones in tri-cities and Huntville

Deer Run in Moulton.

I'm not picking on you.  I love old people!  ;D

a little short

TWSS, but I did it only because bird isn't here.

Ain't it great :yay: :yay:

I'd love to lock you in, but then you couldn't read the hilarious thread about the guy who missed the 2010 season b/c he was locked up.  :laugh:

I was thinking warrior was back.  :-X    :laugh:

He just taking a break ?

Actually I have a couple of Jersey guys trying to find him. We shall see... Ok I'll leave you guys alone got to take care of my boss.....she barks I jump

Never played in Courtland but have played alot of the ones in tri-cities and Huntville

Have you ever played at a place called, I think, Chris’ Country Club in the H-ville area?  :laugh: If you have you’ll know why I’m laughing.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Uhhhhh, there is really a thread about a guy who missed the 2010 season because he was locked up? :(

You doubted me?  :-X

Uhhhhh, there is really a thread about a guy who missed the 2010 season because he was locked up? :(

You need to get out more often, or maybe not.  :laugh: