THE ASYLUM

bigbird

The latest song/vid recently debuted on CMT from Nickleback. I'm making a formal request to the so called rock/pop community. Take them back please. :(

Speaking for the rock community, we don't want them.

The latest song/vid recently debuted on CMT from Nickleback. I'm making a formal request to the so called rock/pop community. Take them back please. :(

No thanks, how about we just shove them on over to the rap side of town.

Oh man, the vid was so bad, I didn't even get to the song.

One actor to another:" OK this will be the nerd party of all nerd parties, I need three things, beer, beer and beer."

:-\ :beatmullet::pcprobs: GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea, I reach for the remote and mute or switch to music instantly.

The next line:" Dude you got us a band!!!!! Nickelback?!?!?!?!". My sentiments exactly. NEXT!!!!!!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

A lesson I appear to be incapable of learning :laugh::dunno: I wish I knew the reason.......... :(I need to be locked in here for my own good. :'(

A wise man once told me that we keep repeating life's lessons until we learn them.

;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'd love to lock you in, but then you couldn't read the hilarious thread about the guy who missed the 2010 season b/c he was locked up.  :laugh:

It's not the reading of the threads that is the problem (well it truly is, but I'll forego that truth at and for the moment) my responding to them is the issue. Posting outside the asylum needs to go. Now. :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Consider your posting card revoked then.  :laugh: Except for in here, because then I'd have to talk to the ones out there.

I need to be grateful for the people in here and ignore the insanity outside of here. True story.

To quote the Avett Brothers again, "Those that refuse to see, do nothing but worry me".

Need to be cured of that somehow..... :laugh:

Sorry to disagree tt but I think the New York Yankee thread is very practical and real with great fans except for those damn outsiders.   ;)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

We have squash running out our ears and we didn't even plant a garden!  I made a very good squash casserole the other night from a new recipe.  But my favorite is frying it with green tomatos and potatos.

Sorry to disagree that but I think the New York Yankee thread is very practical and real with great fans except for those damn outsiders.   ;)

I've decided not to see you :laugh::tease:

Damn the Yankees.. I will say I miss having Steinbrenner to kick around though, he was his own cartoon strip.

Go RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to disagree that but I think the New York Yankee thread is very practical and real with great fans except for those damn outsiders.   ;)

I've decided not to see you :laugh::tease:

Damn the Yankees.. I will say I miss having Steinbrenner to kick around though, he was his own cartoon strip.

Go RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Not much of a baseball fan.  There's a local kid here who is one step away from the majors.  He'll play for the Brewers.  When he makes it I'll be rooting for that team.

When a game has to measure the rankings by the half game, that is a sure sign the season is far too long to be really meaningful on a game by game basis, unless you are a true fan of the sport. Sox are the only team I give a remote rats rump about.

So many reasons, the action is so slow and takes hours to develop if it ever developed at all. BORING...... :-X:laugh:

I'm glad I can't see golf. ;)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

When a game has to measure the rankings by the half game, that is a sure sign the season is far too long to be really meaningful on a game by game basis, unless you are a true fan of the sport. Sox are the only team I give a remote rats rump about.

So many reasons, the action is so slow and takes hours to develop if it ever developed at all. BORING...... :-X:laugh:

I'm glad I can't see golf. ;)

I'm glad I don't have to watch golf.  ;D