THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Jenks ;D:cool: Nope not chuckling, just glad you got to the party. A lot of folks to learn if you're opening up to the music from my world. HOWEVER, I will also add the Avett Brothers to your listen list for equal goodness with the Mumfords. Not thrashers, all about the writing and the musicianship. So good.

I'll listen to almost anything once.  If I like it, I'll listen again.  :laugh:  My playlist has everything from AG to Megadeth to Tori Amos to Chopin. ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

FTR, she is probably slightly younger than I am, BUT TO ME, that looked like an old lady doing an imitation of a Gaga. In an attempt to maintain currentness, she hired young artist who I had never heard of in an attempt to look relevant. She needs to morph into the clothing line owner that she and her daughter are and shut up. She's probably worth a few cool hundred million. If Brittany came back and put on her thongs and started strutting across the stage singing baby,baby, it would have the same relevance. None. End of story. If you are an artist, age gracefully or go away. Youth is not to be recaptured.

Or in other words, she looked like an IDIOT.  :laugh:

HOWEVER, I will also add the Avett Brothers to your listen list for equal goodness with the Mumfords. Not thrashers, all about the writing and the musicianship. So good.

Good call.  These guys are getting added to the playlist :)

Avetts are great, no doubt ;D LOVE THEM.

Eff, yep like an idiot. It was like watching a grandmother on an afternoon pass from the home, trying to put on a burlesque/girlie show. One more time, Madge..............AGE APPROPRIATE!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!! IT'S OVER!!!!!!!Count your money and be a jetsetter.

*&#@!&*^%$#%^& Thamel    :beatmullet:

OK now to the original reason I was going to post ;D

:o :o :o :o :o TASMANIAN TOASTED TOADS dudes and dude-ette :cool: Shades of a young Buckingham and Nicks :'(

Wow.

Jack and White, "XYZ".

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I will also add, the relatively new, "Organic Pineapple, Orange and Strawberry 100% juice" drink from Welch's is a thing of beauty.  :laugh:

What have you mixed it with?  :tease:

So, what was the Texas thing you mentoned F&T?

A father walked in on a man sexually abusing his daughter and beat him to death.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/11/father-kills-man-who-sexually-abused-daughter-texas_n_1587724.html?ref=crime&icid=maing-grid7%7Chp-desktop%7Cdl5%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D168967

Well done, dad. I'm not usually in favor of vigilante justice, but when you walk in on it, handle the situation.  :bow:

I will also add, the relatively new, "Organic Pineapple, Orange and Strawberry 100% juice" drink from Welch's is a thing of beauty.  :laugh:

What have you mixed it with?  :tease:

Though it was already chilled, the only thing I've mixed it with is ice. :tease: Do you imply that about everyone or is it just me? It is delicious :cool:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

A father walked in on a man sexually abusing his daughter and beat him to death.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/11/father-kills-man-who-sexually-abused-daughter-texas_n_1587724.html?ref=crime&icid=maing-grid7%7Chp-desktop%7Cdl5%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D168967

Well done, dad. I'm not usually in favor of vigilante justice, but when you walk in on it, handle the situation.  :bow:

My thoughts exactly.

My thoughts exactly.

Some folks just don't deserve to live.

That was the only logical reaction, IMO.