THE ASYLUM

bigbird

So exactly what name would you google? :laugh: The irony is, if you put together the schools you know I've been to, with the age you know I am, you could narrow it down from 3.5 billion to a few dozen very quickly. If one is so inclined :laugh: One of those schools somewhat north of here could narrow it down even more. Like to the answer. :laugh:

Having said that, my grill is requesting my lighter ;D:cool:

Have a great night.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It save a lot of time if you'd just tell me.  Otherwise I'm not inclined.  :laugh: I'm lazy that way.

You have a good one too.  Grilled chicken?

Cheese burgers for the hoards. The boys are off for a while and are around. They get to puppy sit and spend time at the pool in the near future. Then when we get back, they are off for a while. 1 went back to ATL for a family visit and 1 to Nash for the same, so it is just the three little rats for a few days.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Glad to hear the pups will be in good hands.  I kennel Roxy.  I just don't trust anyone else enough. Her kennel is at her vets office.

We're having grilled chicken. Have a good night!

I spent 2 seconds earlier today deciding I'm not going to my 10 year reunion. 

:banghead: Dang!  I'm not the youngest person in the room.

And you continue to prove it with your mind!  :laugh::tease:

That's about the 4th or 5th time you've realized I'm younger than you.  :laugh:

Glad to hear the pups will be in good hands.  I kennel Roxy.  I just don't trust anyone else enough. Her kennel is at her vets office.

We're having grilled chicken. Have a good night!

The kids are like more puppies with them, if they are downstairs asleep, Spike and Watson are dead center of the handiest kid. They love the dogs and the dogs love them. The vet number and directions to the office are in HUGE letters on a note on the front of the fridge. Trust me, they know where the fridge is :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Good Morning!

While reading the news I found myself saying "Good for you" to a father in Texas and to Lady Gaga.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I spent 2 seconds earlier today deciding I'm not going to my 10 year reunion. 

:banghead: Dang!  I'm not the youngest person in the room.

And you continue to prove it with your mind!   :laugh::tease:

That's about the 4th or 5th time you've realized I'm younger than you.   :laugh:

I try to forget unpleasant things and you keep bringing them up.  :tease:

Good morning.

The Texas deal I'm familiar with. I understand the emotional reaction and would feel the same way. Not a fan of taking justice into one's own hands. Slippery slope.

I knwo Gaga had a concussion, anything else? :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Certainly that's not good.  Madge has been taking jabs at her in her concerts so Gaga said in hers that she was all about the music, not critizing others.  :bow: Madonna's a wench, imho.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Morning folks.  ;D How you guys be?

Howdy!  I'm good.  Chief's at work, girls are sleeping. The house is quiet.  How are you?

Mornin' folks.

Not familiar with the Texas thing you're talking about.

tt will probably chuckle at me for being late to the party on this one but I've taken a real liking to Mumford & Sons.

Morning 62 ;D

Madge is dissing her for the same thing Madge did. Bette Midler and countless numbers of af/am women had a sexually expicit stage show from a verbal and sometimes physical POV. WHICH MADONNA adopted as her own, she of course changed it up a tad. Just like they did. She needs to age gracefully, perform age appropriately and shut the hell up. Jealousy is never pretty.

Jenks ;D:cool: Nope not chuckling, just glad you got to the party. A lot of folks to learn if you're opening up to the music from my world. HOWEVER, I will also add the Avett Brothers to your listen list for equal goodness with the Mumfords. Not thrashers, all about the writing and the musicianship. So good.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Speaking of her performances, I thought her Super Bowl performance was a ripoff of High School Musical.  And she wants to call someone else out for ripping her off?  Reality check on la isle Madonna.

Morning folks.  ;D How you guys be?

Howdy!  I'm good.  Chief's at work, girls are sleeping. The house is quiet.  How are you?

I'm good thanks. Looks to be a busy week so it should go by fast, which is good, I have the shackles again.  :laugh:

FTR, she is probably slightly younger than I am, BUT TO ME, that looked like an old lady doing an imitation of a Gaga. In an attempt to maintain currentness, she hired young artist who I had never heard of in an attempt to look relevant. She needs to morph into the clothing line owner that she and her daughter are and shut up. She's probably worth a few cool hundred million. If Brittany came back and put on her thongs and started strutting across the stage singing baby,baby, it would have the same relevance. None. End of story. If you are an artist, age gracefully or go away. Youth is not to be recaptured.