THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Sorry, naturally trustless. Blessing and a curse.

Most other states and my hackles would be up about a drone crash...Maryland, not so much.

Been in Maryland and Virginia a couple hundred times each, literally. Aware of the  massive presence of the AF, FBI, CIA and every other force known and unknown of the US and probably others we don't know about. Can't imagine why anyone wouldn't trust them...........

Been in Maryland and Virginia a couple hundred times each, literally. Aware of the  massive presence of the AF, FBI, CIA and every other force known and unknown of the US and probably others we don't know about. Can't imagine why anyone wouldn't trust them...........

Maybe it’s in celebration of next week’s 40th Anniversary of Watergate.  :dunno:    :-\

Sorry, the NSA deleted that link.

Maybe it’s in celebration of next week’s 40th Anniversary of Watergate.  :dunno:    :-\

Destroying all trust one post at a time. Fine job.

Sorry, the NSA deleted that link.

Destroying all trust one post at a time. Fine job.

I'll put it in yellow next time.  :laugh:

No need, just to mess with jenks, I would've said it was a government edit :cool:;D:laugh:

You're not going to undermine my trust of the government....there's nothing there to undermine.  :laugh:

Jenks, I live in a world of business, that if it isn't in a signed and witnessed contract, it is as if they've never said anything. I really like the way that works. It is a fine standard. I view most things in the same way.

62, that can't be the first time you've heard that in its entirety is it? Simply one of the best, purest things EVER :cool: No other way to describe it.

Jenks, I live in a world of business, that if it isn't in a signed and witnessed contract, it is as if they've never said anything. I really like the way that works. It is a fine standard. I view most things in the same way.

62, that can't be the first time you've heard that in its entirety is it? Simply one of the best, purest things EVER :cool: No other way to describe it.

Yep, even my buddy with the LP only played a few songs from it.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm still clueless.  But I like it.  :laugh:

Like other threads, just because you claim it, it doesn't make it true. ;D

Now as for that, I'm pretty sure in my one journalism class that I had that we learned that if it wasn't relevant it didn't go in the story.  I agree with A4E, Thamel's a POS. I'd gladly punch him in the mouth. Probably wouldn't hurt though, my being a girl and all.

I'm very glad this world has dogs in it. In SOME ways they make up for the ignorant people.

Amen, reverend.  :bow:

Now as for that, I'm pretty sure in my one journalism class that I had that we learned that if it wasn't relevant it didn't go in the story.  I agree with A4E, Thamel's a POS. I'd gladly punch him in the mouth. Probably wouldn't hurt though, my being a girl and all.

Scrot punch.

Now as for that, I'm pretty sure in my one journalism class that I had that we learned that if it wasn't relevant it didn't go in the story.  I agree with A4E, Thamel's a POS. I'd gladly punch him in the mouth. Probably wouldn't hurt though, my being a girl and all.

Depends on what you hit him with. I might have a few suggestions. :cool: