THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Nice try, pal. Spike and Watson ;D:tease:

I bet they liked the shape shifters.

Nope, they liked the werewolves. As they go from human to WWolf form, they undress. Some are panthers, yada,yada. I'm thinking of a big kitty litter box for the back yard. :laugh:

This will be the one and only contender for the most unlikely song to ever be posted by TT( said in the 3rd person ;D) Might not be your musical cup of java, but check out the dang voice on this woman. THRILLED at the chance to watch the class she gave those young singers the other day. Technique AMUCK :hellyeah: She has her pipes and the pipes of about a million other folks, breathtaking voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNx6hh-cCa8&feature=related

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Not into opera? Me, either.  I appreciate the genre and the musical abilities required to perform it, but that's about it.  It reminds me of the movie "Sleeping With the Enemy."

Not really a fan, I can listen on a rare occasion, but hard to follow in German, Austrian or Nordic languages. :laugh:

BUT, the talent that it takes to sing it well is off the charts. To use those exercises to teach other singers their own genre and style ain't going to do nothing but elevate the heck out of the performance. Her techniques were so good it was scary. She is a walking book of know-how. She was mesmerizing. Recorded the heck out of that one.

When the man gives you an excuse that is so universal as "it's 5 o'clock somewhere" if that doesn't qualify as great, I do not know what does. BTW, the early Buffett was quite the writer as opposed to such the present day model.

"Son of a Son of a Sailorman" is some fine damn storytelling. Revisit mid to late 70's work for his prime. After he stepped on a pop top, it was all down hill from there.

Jenks, more great writing from Jimmy B., "Havana Daydreamin". Album loosely based on the life and writings of Hemingway. Great song and NOTHING like the modern day JB you know.

A drone has crashed in Maryland. Why is the CIA or Pentagon flying drones over American soil? :-\

Aberdeen Proving Grounds are in Maryland.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It's all 62's fault, whatever it is. He's been hanging out with Flava Flav. Kangol hat and an old track suit. Crack is whack. :laugh:

The only words I understand in that sentence are the pronouns and 62.