THE ASYLUM

bigbird

62 agreed, man wish someone had got that tour on tape, for soooooooooooooo many reasons :cool:

I love my DVDs, listen as loud as I want, food and drink close by, only people you like there and best of all, you don’t need a DD to get home.  :cool:  I listen to Big Love on The Dance so loud it almost makes my ears bleed.  :hellyeah:

Nope.  Back home last night.  Catching up on "home office work" today.  ;) 

You'll get fired for that.  :laugh: Good for you man, how's the lake house coming?

No, I really am doing work related stuff.   ;D  Lake house is good.  Need more money to finish some landscaping, like stairs and walkway to the pier; finishing the basement; more shrubs and sod; and then we'll be planting trees this fall. 

Do we have to wait for all of this to be completed before the party?  :rolleyes:  :tease:

Well that almost mentioned my reason :laugh::cool: She was soooooooooooooooo dang fine back in the day.......

woooooooo ffffffff :hellyeah:

Seeing that tour at the Municipal Auditorium (now called Boutwell) so much growth over the years it's unreal. Looking back now, they were just literal kids, that was to support the Buckingham Nicks album, it was successful in 2 places at that time on FM radio. Bham and the rest of Al and Austin, Texas. They played here in Bham, Tusc, Mobile and Montgomery. Venues in Alabama and Austin were big enough to matter and make some dough. Everywhere else, they played in whatever bar would let them play. They probably financed that tour at times selling pop bottles. The Red,White and Bluegrass Band opened for them in the ham. They were a local reasonably successful  band. Biggest gig they ever had in their life. Fun to look back at them just looking at it all with wide eyed not so innocence. Cool times and great stuff. BUT, the vocals and the guitar talent was already there, they ROCKED IT. I've seen literally thousands of concerts and that is still one of my all time favorites. :'(

Forgive me father, I may speak out against what should be a sin. I'm trying my best to not say anything about the cockfighting thread, my will is weak.......... :beatmullet::banghead::devil:

Forgive me father, I may speak out against what should be a sin. I'm trying my best to not say anything about the cockfighting thread, my will is weak.......... :beatmullet::banghead::devil:

Where is this thread?

I don't know, I've been avoiding it since that post. HOPEFULLY someone had the good common sense to delete it.

Human evolution is a painstakingly slow and sometimes absent process. It seems to be put into a suspensory state at times in warmer climates. :banghead:

I'm thinking it was in general chat, but not sure........

Alas, it popped back up in college football. Even the searing brilliance of that placement should tell you everything you need to know.

My MRI proved negative. Just tissue buildup.  :hellyeah:  We also have a pretty good chance at a class for mama. Will know by tues or wed. Fingers crossed

My MRI proved negative. Just tissue buildup.  :hellyeah:   We also have a pretty good chance at a class for mama. Will know by tues or wed. Fingers crossed

:partey: Good for you guys!  :partey: One less thing on y'alls plate.  :thumbsup:

My MRI proved negative. Just tissue buildup.  :hellyeah:   We also have a pretty good chance at a class for mama. Will know by tues or wed. Fingers crossed

Great news AA!

Where is A4e? Aren't 4 hours up yet? ;);D

Funny we talk about the success about to happen to the Alabama Shakes. CMT has a segment called Wide Open Country, Americana, Adele and you name it. Far and away the hippest most current show they have. The Shakes are now in rotation with this vid and it has over a million youtube hits now, from the first album, "Boys and Girls". Nice stuff.

So you just one of us fat boys huh? ;D Good for you!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Sooooooooooo where and how far away is the potential mama class? :dunno: Good chance?

The potential job is only a couple miles from the house. She did her student teaching there. The principal loved her and wanted to keep her there but wouldn't have had an opening till the next year. We didn't want to wait a year to start making money so she took the one that did have an opening. She called that principal yesterday. She said she wasn't promising but thought she was gonna have a 1st grade job open and would know by Tuesday. Hopefully it works out

And by the way tt, I have been a fatty for a while now  :laugh:

AA, forgot to tell you, this week is Fan Fest in Nashville. LP Field, Bridgestone Arena, the amphitheater at the riverfront and Glitter Gulch will be slamming. Be careful now ya hear? :cool::laugh:

Barn, the word of mouth from people who can make or break a career is soooooo dang positive for these guys, everything they do and everywhere they go is reviewed so positively it's almost funny. The stars are aligned. :cool:Matter of time.

Wait... you have tissue buildup in your back?  Man, you must be wiping way to hard.  :laugh:

Funny we talk about the success about to happen to the Alabama Shakes. CMT has a segment called Wide Open Country, Americana, Adele and you name it. Far and away the hippest most current show they have. The Shakes are now in rotation with this vid and it has over a million youtube hits now, from the first album, "Boys and Girls". Nice stuff.

I think that's the vid I posted back when they were at SXSW, it had like 10k hits at the time.  :o

Wait... you have tissue buildup in your back?  Man, you must be wiping way to hard.   :laugh:

:beatmullet:  :laugh:

Morning :cool:

I think that's the vid I posted back when they were at SXSW, it had like 10k hits at the time.  :o

It could be, it has been out a little while. I'm wanting it to get to 2 million now :hellyeah: Nice first single, cannot wait to see what they think is the next single off this. This is one of those I'm not going to itunes, this is one of those where I want the CD.  :hellyeah: