THE ASYLUM

bigbird

You artists are a little "different"  :tease:

and as compared to the people who live in this state that say the word water as if it were a 25 syllable word, I'm good with being different, thanks :laugh:

You artists are a little "different"  :tease:

and as compared to the people who live in this state that say the word water as if it were a 25 syllable word, I'm good with being different, thanks :laugh:

Point taken.  In that case, I wanna be different too.  :laugh:

Hey, I'm going to hand you this hammer, then I'm going to bend down and tie my shoe.

Try to aim away from the area that controls kazoo playing, please.   ;D

My dad always said, he thought I had been dropped on my head as a baby, maybe he was on to something. :laugh:

Morning everyone. So I was chased by two baby raccoons last night, in broad daylight. They trapped me in my backyard with only a fence between us, and mocked me. Today should be interesting.

If I pm you my address will you FEDEX me some of that? :laugh:;)

Yes, but just to warn you, it comes with a price according to the pot thread.

It will make you lazy and unmotivated, talk with a California accent, you will lose brain cells, eat a lot of food, and make you want to try the harder stuff.  :laugh:

Water as if it is a 25 syllable word or Cailfornia accent? Yeah ok, 1 California accent to go  please :cool:Chances are we could all lose 50% of our brain cells and still be one trillion up on some of those participants, just sayin.....

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Morning everyone. So I was chased by two baby raccoons last night, in broad daylight. They trapped me in my backyard with only a fence between us, and mocked me. Today should be interesting.

I'm confused about this.  :-\

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:laugh:

The mocking part didn't confuse you?

Obviously you've never been up close and personal with a raccoon. So, no, not really.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The performance was at a concert to raise awareness for debt and hunger issues in Africa.