THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Sorry if it isn't in the soundtrack of an X rated movie, I have no idea of what you are talking about, Leslie :tease:

62,62,62. of the available options I see right now, this one appears to be the best. :dunno:

http://www.mp3mixx.com/album/buckingham_nicks/buckingham_nicks-2834426

HOWEVER, even if I got that, I would still check back on youtube and be prepared to capture it. That is just imho :dunno:

This person will post on youtube the entire album several times a year, in one fine big ol fat piece. I had posted it in this thread before the idiot deleted the thread. The sound quality is good and admittedly not like having an original vinyl or recording, the quality is so much better than the hope and guess stuff. I'll search right now and see if it is back up. It keeps getting taken down, so someone is complaining :laugh::dunno:

You just have to be prepared with a way to record,store and keep that info. You're a techie, you can hang ;D

Thanks, I’ve just been listening to the individual songs that are posted and enjoying them. I’m not that much of a techie anymore, I fell behind when the kids started coming along. The girls can’t believe I don’t even have an iPod yet as much as I love music. With the 3-D technology coming along it’s getting time for me to start back though. My old receiver is great for HT or CD/LP entertainment but it is reaching its life’s end.

There are still plenty of great resources online that can keep a turntable running forever. Rare needles and parts can be found.

"Frozen Love, Races Are Run, Long Distance Winner". Sigh..........

In 1974, when I was a baby(true haters) I read the lyrics she wrote for "Races Are Run" and was hooked forever.

Sunflowers and your face fascinate me, you love only the tallest trees.

Metaphors, reality or an individuals personal meaning? Dayum is all I can tell you, dayum..............

"Frozen Love"? Psssssasst simply one of the best songs ever for two part male and female harmony. End of that story.

Got a style and sound all of his own and it is a damn fine one. One of my favorite players ever.

"You burn brightly in spite of yourself, I bring the water down to you, you're too hot to touch"

She's kinda got a way with her own lyric thing too :cool:

Last one..........maybe ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQt5H9QIsSE&feature=related

Hey zeus almighty she was so fine in the day............ meow.................. :bananadance:

Probably not a good day to leave the Droid either :laugh:;)

I thought it was i before o after r.  :dunno:      :laugh:

Time for me to head to the house and check out some Youtube.  :cool:

Pushing 36 minutes and worth every second of your time. Check out "Django" intro to another song and an early glance at his classical guitar style :o:cool: You lucky dog......... ;)

Without a good basket it is never a good pic-a-nic ;D

Jenkie, can't open your link, got 2 shuffles working for the midgets. But this is the first in a huge series of vids on youtube. There are thousands. What a dang production....... :o

Bonamassa was on APTV again last night, got it recorded this time :hellyeah::trampoline:

Yep, that's the link I posted.  Amazing performance.  :thumbsup:

Love, love, love Pink Floyd.  :bow:

One of the rare times I wish I got Alabama Public TV.  :'(

We have been talking about it since. BEEZARRRRRRRRRRRR. Gee you don't think musical ability has anything to do with areas of the brain and the formation and the "wiring" do ya?  :laugh:

Wild as hell, I've been hearing about that, but that is the first time I've seen him. Interesting as hell. Intriguing to me beyond explantion. :cool: