THE ASYLUM

bigbird

To let an angry person make you angry gives them the power.

Oh, I'm not angry.  Yesterday, I was angry...and it had nothing to do with any online nonsense

No, but I visit a large green mosnter when I get angry. :laugh:

So the truth of the matter is you like to “visit” obnoxious people.  :laugh:

To let an angry person make you angry gives them the power.

Oh, I'm not angry.  Yesterday, I was angry...and it had nothing to do with any online nonsense

Just don’t letum get to ya, it’ll drive them crazy.  :laugh:

No, but I visit a large green mosnter when I get angry. :laugh:

So the truth of the matter is you like to “tweak” obnoxious people.  :laugh:

fify and geesh you guys missed the green monster joke :dunno: :'(

Been to plenty and hope to go to many more. :tease: Yanks bleaux.

I can not agree with that statement now if its LSU bleaux that's a different story

:laugh: TESTIFY!!!!!!!! Right Reverend :bow:

A couple of weeks ago, on HBO the concert of "The Wall" was shown with a light, laser and vid show being shown on the remains of the Berlin Wall. Well over a million people were estimated to have been all over the city to see and hear the concert. Roger was in rare form, it was beyond and I don't even really like PF, though I surely respect the talent, progressive cutting edge and serious freaking ART they brought to music.

Been to plenty and hope to go to many more. :tease: Yanks bleaux.

I can not agree with that statement now if its LSU bleaux that's a different story

You know the rivalry, you've lived there, it doesn't come as a surprise :tease:

:laugh: TESTIFY!!!!!!!! Right Reverend :bow:

A couple of weeks ago, on HBO the concert of "The Wall" was shown with a light, laser and vid show being shown on the remains of the Berlin Wall. Well over a million people were estimated to have been all over the city to see and hear the concert. Roger was in rare form, it was beyond and I don't even really like PF, though I surely respect the talent, progressive cutting edge and serious freaking ART they brought to music.

PF is one of my all time favorite bands.  I had "floor" seats at Legion Field on the Division Bell tour.  Even without Waters, they were amazing.  I thought the inflatable pigs were going to fall on us and felt the heat from the stage pyrotechnics and caught a WICKED contact high.  One of my best concert memories.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Good, you?

Jenk, didn't you read the pot thread?  There's no such thing as a contact high!  :tease:

Good, you?

Jenk, didn't you read the pot thread?  There's no such thing as a contact high!  :tease:

I would disagree when the people in the seats next to yours are firing up joints as big as my head.  :laugh:

:laugh::cool: While on a different part of the same subject, can you imagine the cash from their best selling album alone they put in the pocket? :o Much less almost every concert they have ever performed is in stadium form, minimum 40,000 people in the stadium. MUCH LESS STILL, all the other albums released and the licensing from the 40 plus years that one album has been out? Probably close to being the first billion dollar band. Doubt they made it but I'm sure they were closer than most.

Kiddie meeting ,back in an hour or so.

FTR, I hate the tornado siren monthly test, it still scares the crap outta me for a minute every time they do it :laugh::banghead:

Yes, I believe that's what I read.

I'm sure that was said after they had spent an hour in a small closet with someone who had been smoking hash and/or have no idea what the hell they are talking about at all. :rolleyes:

:laugh::cool: While on a different part of the same subject, can you imagine the cash from their best selling album alone they put in the pocket? :o Much less almost every concert they have ever performed is in stadium form, minimum 40,000 people in the stadium. MUCH LESS STILL, all the other albums released and the licensing from the 40 plus years that one album has been out? Probably close to being the first billion dollar band. Doubt they made it but I'm sure they were closer than most.

I would imagine it's a close race between PF & The Stones.