THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Might have been Emilio, but it was his mullet for sure :laugh:

Depends on which year you asked Clapton. Now he would ask you if you wanted to go to his drug rehab clinic in the Caribbean. The old Clapton would have said the pot was ok, but he liked coca products much better. Those were different times and people did not have the knowledge they have today.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Sure, I'll help.  Sounds better than going to a family reunion, which is what we guys are doing.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Are you bestowing your blessings upon me because I'm willing to help you or is it more of a sympathy blessing for what I have to do?  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

With your parents traveling, I had the feeling it was that part of the fam :-\ Best wishes.

They haven't left yet, due to reunion.  I quit that side.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Survived the family reunion with no Hatfield and McCoy action.

Where is everyone?  :dunno: 

You made it back in one piece, something to be said for that :laugh: Party is next Sunday :rolleyes: So in addition to work, lots of cleaning and stuff to do this week :banghead:

Gone to Publix between storms ;D later.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Party?  Next Sunday?  My invitation got lost in the mail, I guess.  :laugh:

What storms?  It looked like it was about to be a downpour here so I set my ferns out.  Then the sun came out and the clouds disappeared.

I can't win.  :P

The storms blew in and blew out.  I was on the road.  My wife said it was crazy how fast and furious the wind and rain came in.  She was running around on the patio getting cushions in and getting all the plants on the ground.