THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Oh come on now master of the grill mop. Don't just brag, tell me about the sauce ;D

½ cup red wine

½ cup beer

½ cup apple juice

½ cup balsamic vinegar

½ cup seasoned rice vinegar

½ cup bbq sauce

1T pork rub

1T country style dijon mustard

Simmer and mop, double the BBQ sauce if you want it thicker.

All that wine and beer and you still remembered the ribs? Impressive :cool:

Man that does sound good, don't waste the umbrella, just take mine straight up.

Never fear the wine or beer, ever for kids, in cooking. The alcohol cooks out but the flavor is left behind. Beer batter onion rings, hush puppies….nothing like um.  Now, if you want the alcohol in, it try this, Blue Bell homemade vanilla, drizzle chocolate syrup(fine ground coffee would be good too) and then pour a “little” Patron anejo tequila over it…. Decadent. BIRD, are you listening?

Score? Hard for me to stay interested in the CWS, with no Tigers in it. UAB did lose to MSU and out now. Samford beat MSU yesterday :o

I know all cooks out silly, I said no dark beer for the kiddies because as a rule, they don't like the flavor in the onion rings.

Vanilla Ice cream

Stoli(as much as you like) :cool:

several shots of baileys

malted milk balls

Ghirardelli choc sauce

ice

blender

whirl

drink

laugh

Score? Hard for me to stay interested in the CWS, with no Tigers in it. UAB did lose to MSU and out now. Samford beat MSU yesterday :o

I know all cooks out silly, I said no dark beer for the kiddies because as a rule, they don't like the flavor in the onion rings.

Vanilla Ice cream

Stoli(as much as you like) :cool:

several shots of baileys

malted milk balls

Ghirardelli choc sauce

ice

blender

whirl

drink

laugh

That sounds good, the Baileys and Ice cream is what lead me to the other, well that and Crown Royal eggnog.  :hellyeah:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I Made a moppin sauce, does that count?  :dunno: And how does this point system work, I mean, what’s their fair market value? Are they like reward points? What should I expect for a return on investment? Is there a penalty for early withdrawal?  Is this pre or post tax? Maybe I should call AARP.  :-\

Just do the housework and you'll figure out what the reward is.  ;D

Lonely is the Night-

I was just about to post some Billy Squier, a little known song, hope you enjoy - Nobody Knows 
Daymn I love this song.  :cool:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Lonely is the Night-

I was just about to post some Billy Squier, a little known song, hope you enjoy - Nobody Knows 
Daymn I love this song.  :cool:

:thumbsup:

Good one and so true. 

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm surprised you found Prince on Youtube.  He doesn't want his music on there.  When Doves Cry is my favorite Prince song, but I can't post it because the video has another song b/c his has been removed.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Here's one from one of the R&J movies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4Rs8NcgAVA&feature=related

Some of the kids from my creative writing class and I went to see this film after school one day.  Milk Duds is my favorite movie candy and they were all sold out.  One of my students left and went to a store across the street to buy me some Milk Duds.  That touched my heart.  It's the simple things, isn't it?