THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I've been looking for it too.  He does the music for Lifeway and their VBS programs.  I'll see if I can find a link.  He's a really great writer and it amazes me how he is able to turn out these songs year after year.  This is his 17th year I believe.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I believe that song was on my very first album.  :laugh:  It's probably still at my parent's house.

With these songs there is always a theme song (this year it is Amazing Wonders Avaition), an ABC song that explains salvation, and a pretty song. Lessons cover 5 days and there is a song that goes with each lesson.  

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Drac posted to someone: "You are growing tiresome, internet access is not for everyone."

hehehehehe :laugh:

That's as nice as a I could be.   :dunno:

Hey you!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It really is.  My girls are out playing, it's so cool here.  They have to run in a race tomorrow, so maybe this weather will hold.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Courtland.  They have a picnic every year and last year they added a race to the festivities.  It brings in the crowds, which is a good thing. We were out of town for the Jesse Owens race, so they didn't get to do it. 

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Duh, sorry.  It is my hometown and is only about 10 minutes from where I now live. It's in Lawrence County, of course.

Good, close by then. Oh man did I just earn woman points :hellyeah: Just changed the bed linens, folded plenty o' laundry and started another load. Umhummmmm :cool:

just kidding.... ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It's a proven fact that a man doing housework is a huge turn-on for women. Push that vacuum around and you'll have a naptime partner.  ;)

Dang I unloaded the dishwasher earlier, exactly what is the payoff for this? There is a point of diminishing returns you know? :laugh:;) Back soon. Maybe it will rain ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Dang I unloaded the dishwasher earlier, exactly what is the payoff for this? There is a point of diminishing returns you know? :laugh:;) Back soon. Maybe it will rain ;D

You get satisfaction, she gets an outrageously priced handbag. It's a win-win. Fingers crossed for the rain.  ;)