THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Barn, this is said while trying not to reach my own back :-\ when we make them, we usually end up making 3 or 4 times as much as we planned, they are good and they disappear. I eat as I cook, I don't know what happens to all those onion rings. :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I think it's just something about frying things that causes that to happen.  Homemade french fries disappear around here before they make it to the table.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:laugh:

When the cooks do it it is "tastetesting."

My phone keeps ringing off the hook too.  What is this?  Monday?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Drac posted to someone: "You are growing tiresome, internet access is not for everyone."

hehehehehe :laugh:

And that is the problem, everyone has access.

In college I had a theory about access has proven to be true to me. It is not the availability of education in this country that is as much of a problem as being willing to use an education is.

Reams of brilliant information available in this world and some willfully choose ignorance and proclaim it moral. Dogs.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Yesterday was totally strange for me.  I have a cleaning schedule from the Time Warp Wife ( granted I don't follow it always) and I was doing work that was designated for Tuesday, thinking I was working a day ahead.  Then there is my VBS schedule and I was aware I had 3 days to learn the song for day 1.  So I was operating like it was Monday and Thursday. You guys will be meeting my MP soon I'm afraid.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

In college I had a theory about access has proven to be true to me. It is not the availability of education in this country that is as much of a problem as being willing to use an education is.

Reams of brilliant information available in this world and some willfully choose ignorance and proclaim it moral. Dogs.

Agreed.

Yesterday was totally strange for me.  I have a cleaning schedule from the Time Warp Wife ( granted I don't follow it always) and I was doing work that was designated for Tuesday, thinking I was working a day ahead.  Then there is my VBS schedule and I was aware I had 3 days to learn the song for day 1.  So I was operating like it was Monday and Thursday. You guys will be meeting my MP soon I'm afraid.

I'm so strangely confused by this. :laugh:

You had to mention the teletubbies didn't you.  :laugh:

So in your world, what does it mean to stand up and be a man?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Bottom line, where I was doing housework, I thought it was Monday and worked on the schedule for that day.  Where music class was concerned I was operating on the right day.  Any name suggestions for when my personalities fracture?

Had to do weeg and the tele were posted as I was putting it in neverland so I never saw it.

So in your world, what does it mean to stand up and be a man?

Can we discuss this with respect and not bash each other?

Can you discuss it in PM's? All I feel is pity and that is even wearing very thin and almost at an end. PLEASE take it elsewhere, I am uninterested. TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to do weeg and the tele were posted as I was putting it in neverland so I never saw it.

No worries my friend. Maybe a few fathers saw it and will act on it.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

There's this girl singing on Today with KL&H, Rebecca Ferguson.  Pretty good, you guys heard of her?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The song is "Remarkable."  This is Jeff Slaughter's last year to write and coregraph the music.  I've just got to learn the motions.  It's not difficult.