THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Just got back from Boca Grande, Fl myself a little town on Gasparilla Island on the west coach of Fl.

Heidi must've been with you, they surely know better than to let you in alone. lol. Hope you had a good time.

Of course the little darling was with us. Poor thing was exhausted from watching the pelicans driving for fish all day from our patio. Boca Grande is one of our favorites we go every year. Small, peaceful, and relaxing except for Heidi

oh the story's I could tell when I was working in Islamorada and Big Pine Key back in the mid 70's. Moe's bar just north of Islamorada......in those days we had very few tourists and few if any chains like McD. I think Key West had one McD and KFC

Bet no one knew Michael Been lead singer once beat John Belushi in a comedy completion. He died in 2010. Always kinda of licked these two songs.

"There ain't no Russians, there ain't no Yanks, there are just corporate criminals, playing with tanks". There is that, fine politically based album they made at one time.

Yep some great lyrics in that song.

They stood there laughing They're not laughing anymore The walls came down.....this is one of my favorites out of the song

Well

Well they blew the horns

And the walls came down

They'd all been warned

And the walls came down

They stood there laughing They're not laughing anymore The walls came down

Sanctuary fades, congregation splits Nightly military raids, the congregation splits It's a song of assassins, ringin' in your ears We got terrorists thinking, playing on fears Oh

Well they blew the horns And the walls came down They'd all been warned But the walls came down

I don't think there are any Russians And there ain't no Yanks Just corporate criminals Playin' with tanks

Die, die, die, die Yes, come on Die, die Come on, come on, come on Die, die, wake up Wake up Die, die Go, yeah Die, die, die, die, die, die Come on, come on, come on, come on Die, die

Forgot about you and movies....my bad think Chris Farley and Beverly Hills Ninja. Figured you knew the urban legend part which was not true