THE ASYLUM

bigbird

CJ and the Fish, I am impressed. Didn't know anyone here would know them, the monuments of a time. Before my time, lol, but serious part of music and social history at that time.

:-\/> all i can say is I remember my Dad saying to me while I was listening to this song and he walked in was do I know what pearly gates means..I will not finish the rest of the story

Grateful Dead? Have you been drinking their spiked kool aid? lol ...............you wonder why people follow them around? Drink some of the kool aid, LITERALLY and you'll now why.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to give you an update on Alison. This weekend was her sister's funeral (Caitlyn) and for awhile we thought we might be attending another. On Saturday, Alison's Intercranial Pressure ( ICP) went up and they had to remove her plate to relieve the swelling on her brain. Levels were way higher than the 25 the Drs. wanted, like up in the 70's. The pressure went down but when the Dr. came in on Monday he gave her parents what Matt (her father) wrote on facebook as "No Hope." Since then her ICP levels have stayed where they want them and even without medication. She has had some eye movement and even a bowel movement about which Matt wrote "what other 14 year old's dad is excited about his child having a bowel movement?" Today they did a scan on her brain and there was no other damage to her arteries. There has been positive news. Please keep on praying and thinking good thoughts for the Martin family. They have adopted a motto that was found in Caitlyn's church journal "Everything happens for the better, that's why I'm happy." Thank you all for remembering this family. I love you guys!

I used to, but you never gave it back. The one time you it give it back before you took it again, it was covered in chocolate and it was wet. Sooooooooooooo, you still wanna go here? lol

Now...you know that story won't hold. I would never borrow one of your feathers....much less many of them. The chocolate....well....judge?

He says I can plead the fifth.