THE ASYLUM

bigbird

OK I have 4 Glomerata's from 70 thru 74 doubt AU needs them so any ideas what I can do with them. Any help is appreciated

ebay or craigslist. They will sell.

OK I have 4 Glomerata's from 70 thru 74 doubt AU needs them so any ideas what I can do with them. Any help is appreciated

ebay or craigslist. They will sell.

how much $$$?

OK as some know I use to have a music site from 1996 to 2004. Sold it but I am a huge Moody fan but I have never seen this video. Can't believe I just now found.

I am sorry but I will have to contain myself from posting other Moody songs later. I know you all hate to hear that

Hopefully you understand my love for all music. I know most is older songs but I do love it.

Hey guys, this is awful. I need your thoughts and Prayers. You all know that one of my sisters lost her husband last May. Well tonight the the other sister's husband had a very massive stroke / aneurysm. He is not doing well at all. The neurologist is not giving us much hope. Please keep them in your thoughts and Prayers.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hate to hear that A4E. I will say a prayer for him. The mom of one of the girls on our cheer squad was found unresponsive last Friday and it turns out it was an aneurysm too. She is still alive, so keep hope!

I'm sorry to hear that afer, you will be in our thoughts, I hope so much that circumstances have changed for the better by this morning.

Is this local for you? If not and you are on your way, be careful and be safe. Update when possible, please.