THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Thanks Bird, Norm, and Tiger.

Visitation is tonight, and funeral is tomorrow. This funeral thing never gets easier, and they seem to just keep coming.

Nope, never easy. Will be thinking about you guys.

SRV, nothing like him. Very nice choice.

Here's to a very happy signing day. It's going to be very interesting to see what CGM and staff has been able to put together. Been a bad couple of years. Time to get this wagon rolling again. WDE!!!!!

Bless their little hearts, BSPN is PITIFUL. A producer is feeding Reece all his questions in an earpiece and he is so loud, you can hear the question before Reece can ask them. He even got fed the break to interview lines and every word he says. He is speaking now and this is the first time I've not heard the producer. He had an actual thought of his own, I was impressed.

In the short period of time this group of coaches has been here and considering the total exploded mess we were last year, they have all but pulled an upset of the day. We won't end up ranked #1, it doesn't mean anything, it has to happen on the field, not paper,BUT, top ranked recruits could have run away from us like track stars and they didn't. Excellent job. The defensive recruits are out of sight.

There are a million miles in this journey. Improvement will be easy to see but I doubt it is an outstanding season. I'd like it to be one, but the reality of last year can't be erased in one class and one off season, imo. I'd love to be wrong.

I think you'll at least see a stronger, tougher, more fundamentally sound football team. Not just because of the new recruits, but because of the new coaching staff. I also expect to see some attrition this spring.

I too expect a few to leave, I'm pleased to see the tweets from players about offseason workouts, got to give a headsup to what's coming down the pike. Weak and meek is out the door. About damn time.

I look forward to and believe we will be better, but never in my lifetime, since Barfield did I consider we could have turned into the cluster we were. Still just astounded.

Cam Newton is still the man. Don't you know the turds sitting at home were cursing like mad with every cheer he led? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. :lmao::punk:

The basketball team needed that win and it was beautiful timing. :bow:

and is it possible that Mr. Newton led another second half comeback against the turds?!?!?!?heheheheeh

Edited by telling tiger

Cam Newton is still the man. Don't you know the turds sitting at home were cursing like mad with every cheer he led? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. :lmao:/> :punk:/>

The basketball team needed that win and it was beautiful timing. :bow:/>

and is it possible that Mr. Newton led another second half comeback against the turds?!?!?!?heheheheeh

The bammers and I were just talking about that and that he came back to finish his degree. I told them he's not the first Heisman winner at Auburn to do that.

"What are you trying to say 62?"

"Different caliber of player, more than just a Business Decision."

"How much mileage are you going to try to get out of that 62?"

"When the wheels fall off I'll let you know the odometer reading." :big:

Good morning inmates, hope everyone is doing well today.

Cam Newton is a gift that keeps giving. So glad he has stayed associated with Auburn since he left for the NFL. But..but..I thought he was just using Auburn? Love it!

We were traveling back to the ham, L recorded it for me and I scanned through. It was a beautiful thing. Cam in the student section with a megaphone leading cheers. Standing on the court with the cheerleaders, Tiger Paws and Aubie, spelling out Auburn, he was holding one of the AUBURN letter cards!!!!!! :hellyeah: HILARIOUS and wonderful .I'm sure the bammer turds hated it, makes it even better.