THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Hey guys!!! Just finished a round of chemo. Doc says everything is headed in the right direction. Thanks for all your prayers. WDE!!! Pops

Hey guys!!! Just finished a round of chemo. Doc says everything is headed in the right direction. Thanks for all your prayers. WDE!!! Pops

Great to hear!! Keep fightin!!

Pssssst. . . does Pops know I'm a girl? hehehehe

To me, you're just one of the guys, but I'm sure the prettiest. I'm also smarter than Manti Teo.

To me, you're just one of the guys, but I'm sure the prettiest. I'm also smarter than Manti Teo.

Not far from where my sister lives. She called yesterday and told us about it around an hour or so before it hit the news here. Terrible story all around.

At first I figured there was a connection between the man and the boy but apparently not. It is a terrible story. Now I hear the kid is a little autistic and has to take medication. Poor kid. This guy needs to be put away for life or shot after the kid is safe.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Thanks! But I hear Drac has very beautiful hair. He may give me a run for the money. Glad to hear you are doing well. Fight the good fight!