THE ASYLUM

bigbird

You have to pony up the cash, at this point copyright snatches from every vid source, it'll get out there soon though. "Tempest" is great just drawn to "Tin Angel" a style that he just all but owns. Fear the dadgum pencil, badarse.

There is a somewhat tolerable cover of "Tin Angel" though, just a good way to hear the song, not a keeper. The guy interpets the song rather than trying to copy Dylan and that is always a good thing. At his position and age, to put out product like that even to this day, is just freaking ridiculous.Amazing.

and for those not wanting to buy yet, there are a few reviews that let you sample from iTunes for free, but it ends soon.

Edited by telling tiger

Ask eff, I'm tired of answering direct questions, lol.....

Well hell no, but my goodness man, the well that will not run dry. "TA" is just nuts. Shades of a Guthrie or two in there, time and place, story, commonality. Ridiculous.

It is kind of a throwback to the "Tangled Up in Blue" style. No one can do it better. I include Guthrie in that simply because of the complexity of what Dylan has done for years and years in his songs of that style. I don't say that lightly. He owes a lot to Guthrie, just as all writers do, but Dylan wasted no time early in his career in blazing his own path.