THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Now Golf, if you could just explain to me how I catch the blame for TT's shenanigans. . . . .

You put him up to it I'm sure.

I'm switching to team Bigbird.

Now Golf, if you could just explain to me how I catch the blame for TT's shenanigans. . . . .

always thought you were since you don't think much of Frankin County drivers

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Since Heidi drives you, I didn't think that was a problem.

Since Heidi drives you, I didn't think that was a problem. Her nickname for me is Hobson......lets see if anyone can figure that one out.....

Are you kidding me if Heidi wants to go anywhere she demands that I drive. She's a little diva Terrier. Her nickname for me is Hobson

Flipping during commercials. I don't know if I could pick 15 semi-finalist out of these 53 girls. I would call it a 53 way tie and head to the after party.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Since Heidi drives you, I didn't think that was a problem. Her nickname for me is Hobson......lets see if anyone can figure that one out.....

Are you kidding me if Heidi wants to go anywhere she demands that I drive. She's a little diva Terrier. Her nickname for me is Hobson

Hobson. . . is it because you hobble? I had no idea you could dance. No wait, my bad. . . that's wobble

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Flipping during commercials. I don't know if I could pick 15 semi-finalist out of these 53 girls. I would call it a 53 way tie and head to the after party.

Pretty sure that'd cause one heck of a cat fight.

Pretty sure that'd cause one heck of a cat fight.

WoW! It just got even better!! ;D

Hobson. . . is it because you hobble? I had no idea you could dance. No wait, my bad. . . that's wobble

ok some language here so beware but its from the original movie Arthur

Hobson is the butler of course.