THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Good morning beautiful but absent people.

I went to the RedBox the other day and it was so simple and fun that it may become my newest addiction for 2013.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

He turned his pager off after I told him I had a over/under bet on AUFamily. LOL!

No, nothing exciting. I figure Jan. 7 might get interesting. Lots of bammers around here.

To you as well. Hope your time away went well. I'm ready to make a trip to the mountains, there will actually be snow this year.

My mountains don't get as much snow as yours, we had a little first couple of days. lol, All ski activities are man made. We did very little, we all just chilled. Hated coming back with a passion. Still do. There will come a day I do not have to come back to this hellhole state, lol.

rantend/

When are going to the fam cabin/place? I wondered about that with your job change.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

So, the SEC isn't faring too well in the bowl games. I don't think I'd mind one bit if the SEC NC streak is broken this year. Nope, wouldn't bother me, not one little bit, not at all.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I don't mind pulling for the rest of the conference, just not them. But I do wonder why after they call us names and trash us 24/7/365 they are affronted when we say we are pulling for ND. Strange bunch.