THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

He usually is. There were two happy, happy, happy little girls at my house! Are you off the rest of the week or do you have to go back to work?

WOW!! What a tribute to Led Zeppelin by Heart and choir singing "Stairway To Heaven" on Kennedy Center Honors. Stirring with Jason Bonham on drums, too. Should be on youtube soon.

I will.

Sad news. A friend of my son and daughter died over the weekend. He was the exact same age (25) as my son, born on the same day at the same hospital. I coached him and his brother in baseball. I have not heard the cause yet although pretty sure an autopsy was done. There is a service for him this afternoon. I'm not excited about going to that. I feel so bad for the family. Losing a child that young is one of the hardest things a parent could face. Keep the Fingerman Family in your Prayers.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

That's so tragic! Poor parents. The last week of school here there was a kid at the high school in Moulton that died from an apparant heart attack. He was 17, I think. Definitly the worst thing a parent can go thorough. They'll be in my prayers. And you too.

Sorry to hear that news a4e. Prayers for the family are sent.

Is it a coincidence, Birdman, that you are back in the Ham right after TT left? Hmmmm

Edited by EagleFlight34