THE ASYLUM

bigbird

They are hitting tough, 2nd half just started, me and the kids have been jamming a little bit and it's on, no sound, but it ain't all that..........SDSU can rush the heck out of a QB though. Nice scheme.,

CRG is a hardcore recruiter in the south, the man can get a kid to listen to him.

We've got some serious recruiting work to do, we need several top level classes in a row and then the staff that can coach them up might be nice too, just saying.........just never thought he would be an option.

It'll will be very interesting to see if he will come back.

:laugh: Actually today is the second day. It's good so far. I'm confused about the Mayan thing. Everybody was excited because because the world didn't end today. The way I have understood it was Dec 21 was the last day so actually tonight would be the end. Am I wrong? :dunno:;)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Oops my bad. I thought the second day was yesterday. As for the Mayan thing, I believe you are right sir. You should tweet this and give the people who were disappointed that the world didn't end 17 more hours of hope. :big:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Just the Garner hire as far as I know. And the temperature dropped over 21 degrees from yesterday. BRRRRRR!

Edited by FEARLESSANDTRUE