THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Somebody mentioned cheese and that's when the whine was brought out.

Just weathering the storm here. It should be out by 9 a.m.

We are just so lucky to be members of a forum with the highest percentage of D1 coaches on it in America. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Let's see, the man has coached smash mouth with VaTech and hunh with Gus. For two years we've had such success, I can't see the need for change. Dogs,dogs,dogs.

Howdy!! On my first day of my vacation I had to go see two customers and go to the warehouse to talk to the manager. On the second day of my vacation...

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Howdy!! On my first day of my vacation I had to go see two customers and go to the warehouse to talk to the manager. On the second day of my vacation...

That sounds like the song that goes "On the first day of Christmas. . . ." Sounds like you're getting a headache.

Edited by FEARLESSANDTRUE

Soooooooooooooo, do you think the Garner coming back thing has legs? Is that real? Considering what we've been thru, that would knock recruiting out of the frigging park. Didn't stuuf happen and didn't he grow to hate us? Did I dream this?

and why is there not a thread for the BYU/SDSU game? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes it has legs and may happen unless UGA opens the wallet up very wide. And yes, he did have some hard feelings and recruited hard against us. I didn't even know there was a bowl game tonight. :laugh: