THE ASYLUM

bigbird

For their time some of the better session players around. Not bad as a group either. Some of the best music to listen to on a lazy sunny day drinking beer with your girl/wife

Yep, Black Lillies are good, when you have a few minutes to kill on music check out a few more on youtube, some really good stuff. One of my favorite young bands in a long time. From Knoxville. Nice people.

Did you see where our homegirl lead singer of Alabama Shakes got robbed at gunpoint in East Nash Sunday night? I'm sure she was thrilled.

Not the best sound but shows you how they played live. Guessing I saw these guys 10 or so times in concert. Some ummmmmmmmm can't remember maybe brain cells dying. tt Heidi does love her some ARS

Side bit Heidi has become a dog model. Lord help me/us she's on 4 dog xmas calendars.

I saw ARS plenty o' times, back in the day, they were everywhere.

Do you remember all all of them?

Remember what? Uh let's just say I grew up in a very liberal era for some things, been around musicians all my life, now tell me, what do you think?lol

last one from ARS and we all know what this is about................................................................................................................................

I saw ARS plenty o' times, back in the day, they were everywhere.

Do you remember all all of them?

Remember what? Uh let's just say I grew up in a very liberal era for some things, been around musicians all my life, now tell me, what do you think?lol

I have no idea what your talking about