THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Gotta admit, I do like the pm system in this place. I could live without seeing the mullet A on the screen though from a bammer poster.

Unless you guys are here or some of us are talking in pm's I'm just not likely to hang out with what has been hanging out and posting on this board lately. I don't mean the asylum either. Nothing in common with the vast majority of them and I don't want to either.

Guess I'll have to teach Heidi how to PM now. By the way she's wearing her new AU orange collar. She thinks she hot stuff now...................have to admit it looks marvelous on her

WOW!! This got me all excited "...you that is capable of love that is as warm as a blanket. :yes:

lol, ok then............

I love this board, someone just posted I'm sure what they thought was a supremely intelligent response to a post I made some time ago.

EXCEPT, they missed the entire point of the post. I've ended up regretting the fact that I've participated in most threads I ever post in. Good grief.

DUH...................

LESSON LEARNED. For the life of me, I can't imagine why I would be shocked at things on any public forum, but sometimes the lack of comprehension astounds me. I am officially on board hiatus. Asylum and pm's. Solid.