THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I can only tolerate the music at best. He did finally do a song that doesn't make me run, throw up or toss something at the sound source.

The lyrics of this song are VERY well done for him. Didn't bother to see who wrote the thing, I imagine he got a cowrite at least, otherwise, money is low for so much effort. Album sales are one thing and certainly nothing to sneeze at, but the publishing money will last long after that record stops selling.

http://www.cowboylyr...dbye-33465.html

Edited by telling tiger

I was just told that I'm an introvert. Weird thing to say to someone, but at the same time, perfectly fine with me.

Should have told them it beats being a pervert.

GOOD FRIDAY MORNING EVERYONE! Sorry for shouting, too much coffee. :coffee:

62, I'm not even talking to you .........................better than a...........I don't think so. snap.

Barney, did they consider maybe you don't wanna talk to them? Dogs, buddy....nothing but dogs.

62, I'm not even talking to you .........................better than a...........I don't think so. snap.

Barney, did they consider maybe you don't wanna talk to them? Dogs, buddy....nothing but dogs.

:hellyeah:

Early Christmas present.

:big:

Buy a box of milkbones , put em on your desk and pass em out when there are people to satisfy who need unreasonable or irrelevent needs met.

Let me make a suggestion. Barn, do y’alls offices have removable ceiling tiles? :whistle:

They are removable.

OK, practical joke. Go to the person’s desk and sit in their chair, then look up at the ceiling tile and find the spot directly over where they would be sitting. Take the ceiling tile down and put a small hole in one of the crevices so it can’t be seen. Get a plastic pipette and cut the bulb off or an eye dropper will do. Insert the pipette into the tile so it just sticks out and then put a wick into the pipette. Take a cup full of water and put the wick into the water then carefully put the ceiling tile back into place. Chinese water torture. ;D

Edited by 4AUsince62

Unbelievable events in Newtown CT. Prayers are with the families, classmates and friends of the victims. Prayers are with the teachers and administrators of the school. Prayers are with the first responders who will never be the same after seeing that scene. God be with the entire city of Newtown.