THE ASYLUM

bigbird

GEESH, that game just could not have been any more impressive.

How is your laptop? Give it two advil, a bag of frozen peas and put it to bed...

or was that for AA? Try it anyway............

Laptop turned into more of a challenge than my guy expected. Because it is on a corportate domain he has tio be more careful cleaning it up. He wanted to keep it in the hospital over the weekend. :(

I'm sorry, but at least this will keep you from having to change its' bag of frozen peas. I hope it gets better soon.....TRUST me with ATT I realize what a pain computer probs can be.

I was going to start a blog about how horrific they are.. There are already about 18000 of those. No need. All with the same problems

Yes, it was everything I hoped it would be. I thought it was very well done by BSPN. They do some things well. I remembered all of it but it was great to see it all again. I DVRd it, now just need to figure out out to get it on a disc or hard drive.

It was beyond my wildest expectations. Extremely well done. Freaking legend. That was a sweet reliving of those memories.

I hate that network, but the govenor did just call with a stay of their death sentence.

What a freaking athlete. Wow.

I loved watching both baseball and football highlights. He was an amazing athlete. There will never be another one like him. Johnny Football, hah!! BO don't need no fabricated last name.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

A miracle actually. We are all ready to go to church and still have 30 minutes before we have to be there. Unreal.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

If you leave now you can make it to preaching. Well I spoke to soon. . . .wardrobe changes. Cue Martina's "Teenage Daughters".

It's my work clothes :dunno:

On Ovation they had a series of programs on Cash's life and the writing/influence of some performances( Folsom) and some of the bigger songs. This song was included and it ended with Reznor's "Hurt". You should've seen it. Uh, wow.