THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Goodbye players that's commited to the coach and hello new chapter in Auburn!! I love the football boards now oh god the sky must be falling give me freaking break arrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

So Troop is gone? That may be for the best. Now a Bo story. . . .

The first Iron Bowl I ever went to was at Legion Field and it was Bo's bday. I made him a sign that said "Happy Birthday Bo" and hung it from the upper deck. That was the year VT kicked the field goal to beat us. Afterwards all the turds sang in a rather sarcastic fashion, "Happy Birthday." I felt so guilty for making the sign. They were all probably too stupid to know it was his bday if it hadn't been for my sign. I really want to apologize to him for that.

Now that would be funny F&t if I wouldn't think it was true jezzzz apparently we hired a coach who isn't going to recruit and who is hiring all his coaches from the Arky st and he plain oh sucks already!!! I need to put up a sign that says jump right near a cliff and see how many actually do it that way if its a lot we can get rid of some of these stupid fans I swear!!

They cannot be on my favorite show, I need people to make fun of in both places not just both on one. Can't happen.

God you are a child, the VT kick was your first Iron Bowl?

I remember my location, I remember my body position(fetal after the kick) I remember what I was wearing and even remember what city I was in, which is saying something for that time, lol

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm 21 remember? That was the first one I WENT to. And my eyes were covered.

Edited by FEARLESSANDTRUE

:wavey: Howdy folks. Troop is gone, huh? Reuben is gone (for now). Lawson, maybe. Liner maybe. Oh well, it's all good. I still want them all on The Plains but we will be OK with or without them.

BTW, my laptop crashed last night. Nobody was hurt. It wasn't drinking either. It wasn't totalled, just a little repair to the memory and a general cleanup required.

It would be lovely to have them all, but there are hundreds of thousands of HS seniors playing football this year and the sun rises not because of a one of them.

Did it get in a fight with another laptop? These circumstances sound fishy to me, I need to start a rumor thread!!!!!!

It would be lovely to have them all, but there are hundreds of thousands of HS seniors playing football this year and the sun rises not because of a one of them.

Did it get in a fight with another laptop? These circumstances sound fishy to me, I need to start a rumor thread!!!!!!

No fight, no fish, just a bright blue screen with alot of jibberish on it. crossed%20arms.gif

I hate to pour cold water on all the hate, but i've searched a lot of sites and cannot find anything about CTT other than being told like the rest they will have to interview with the OC & DC. I'm thinking some people are overreacting to something.

BSPN, Al.com, AJC, athenslive........these are all people who would hang us if given the rope and I cannot find the tree.

Edited by telling tiger

Not saying it didn't happen, BUT how is the Alabama cyber world not lit up with TOTAL FACTUAL PROOF that happening to CTT is a sign from Jehova that we are pure dirt ncaa evil?

It does not compute................