THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Move calender MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Turn the page.....

Can't wait until you have time to share a little info about your new world, been thinking about you and wondering how it tis.

How is the little fella, all good?

Everything is good with him. Good baby, just sleeps. He is taking easy on the first time parents. Wonder How Mr and Mrs AA are doing....

Fine he sent me some pics the other day, little guys gained a pound, drinks well, dinks well and AA makes funny faces when he has to change him. A little bit sleepless but other than that they are ok, lol

I'm real curious about the next moves. Does he rehire anybody or start from scratch - top to bottom? There are several recruits I don't want to lose but if Coach Malzahn thinks it is worth it then I'm with him.

I would say something about him having a no nonsense approach and that not sitting well with some potentially, but I won't. There will be changes.

Who is to say he even wants who others wanted, EJ will catch some D attention and CGM will sure as hell catch the eye of people who hadn't been looking. We'll see.

I do not expect all things to stay as they are. He sure as heck is taking control of it though. Nice.

I didn't even respond you're just still mad that Heidi knew how to work the voting machine and you didn't. give that girl a treat.

You have it backwards she gives me treats when she thinks I deserve them. As for voting machines we don't have those fancy things in Fl.